Home > Propranolol > Bipolar i disorder > Propranolol and Bipolar i disorder
Review: could Propranolol cause Bipolar i disorder?
We study 2,478 people who have side effects while taking Propranolol from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Bipolar i disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Bipolar i disorder and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and have Bipolar i disorder >>>
Propranolol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,305 users) has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Bipolar i disorder
Bipolar i disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode) (latest reports from 17,743 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, multiple sclerosis, pain, sleep disorder.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,478 people reported to have side effects when taking Propranolol hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.08%) have Bipolar I Disorder.
Time on Propranolol hydrochloride when people have Bipolar i disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bipolar i disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bipolar i disorder when taking Propranolol hydrochloride * :
|Bipolar i disorder||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Bipolar i disorder when taking Propranolol hydrochloride * :
|Bipolar i disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Bipolar i disorder when taking Propranolol hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bipolar i disorder||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bipolar i disorder ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bipolar i disorder||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Tremor (1 people, 50.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar i disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Suicidal ideation (1 people, 50.00%)
- Generalised anxiety disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Florinef (1 people, 50.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 50.00%)
- Valium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Zocor (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bipolar I Disorder while taking Propranolol Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and have Bipolar I Disorder
- support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Bipolar I Disorder
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Should i go to the emergency room for severe leg pain. i'm taking propranlol
Extremely soar legs. Soar throat, swollen thyroid, and headache.;
- Propranolo & pregabalin - do they produce heart troubles? my meds mix has
Being on zopiclone 75mg (sleep med) gave me terrible poly/firbomyalgia, which I was then prescrbed pregabalin to aleviate pains and anxiety, and the propranolo to help with the same. On day one of propranolo I had a medium heart attack like event, within 24hrs had a large attack and became hospitali ...
- Is it safe to take propranolol with korean ginseng?
Is it safe to take Propranolol with Korean Ginseng?
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Is there a condition of low blood pressure with combined medications & lisinopril & propranol
I am trying to find a expert to confirm my blood pressure was too low from taking the 2 meds together. Which caused me to pass out and fall. I have returned to normal blood pressure since I discontinued taking Lisinopril.
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- What to do when one take 20 dose of propranolol 40mg?
a normal person take 20 doses of propranolol 40 mg at a single time. now vomiting and dizziness are the conditions
- I am a 45 year old female who from missuri. i have suffered from a severe anxiety disorder since i was 25. i was misdiagnoowith bipolar disorder. it has creat
A traumatic event occured when I was 19 and brought me the point of seeking "professional" psychiatric help only to suffer a misdiagnosis for 20 years. I turned to self medication until recently. Now my anxiety has left me with a hyper sensitive histamine production, 24/7 fight or flight mode, insom ...
- Has anyone ever known meningogoccal meningitis cause addison's disease later in life?
Contracted Meningitis age 13. Adrenal insufficiency aged 15. All conditions thereafter aged 25. I have constant backache. The worst case of striae ive ever seen in a young person without children. Hyper/hypo pigmentation. I crave & eat massive amounts of salt. Nightsweats. Muscle/bone pain. Uninten ...
More questions for: Propranolol hydrochloride, Bipolar i disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Extreme tooth sensitivity after 5 years on lyrica
One year ago, after being on Lyrica for 5 years, I developed extreme tooth sensitivity. It came on very quickly to one tooth, then quickly spread to all of my top front 6 teeth and now the rest of my teeth are sensitive too. When I say sensitive, I mean that I can't even bite a banana using my front ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Libido increase with xyrem
Although it appears by my med list that I am a train wreck, its quite the contrary. Now that my migraine headaches have been controlled by Inderal & Cymbalta and my thyroid is under control, the only thing left to do was to fall asleep at the oddest times, which progressed to not being able to stand ...
- Extended amnesia event
Stopped drinking alcohol in Aug. 2001 after being diagnosed with bipolar 1 and prescribed lamotrigine. in April,2013, stopped taking oxycodone ir ( 20mg 4xday) for chronic pain. after withdrawal period,i drank some wine and beer for two weeks and wound up at emergency room during blackout. i was adm ...
More reviews for: Propranolol hydrochloride, Bipolar i disorder
On eHealthMe, Propranolol Hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Propranolol Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Propranolol Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
More related studies for: Propranolol hydrochloride, Bipolar i disorder
Recent Propranolol hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 46-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Clonidine, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Inderal, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, Risperidone for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Xanax, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Depression & Anxiety
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Divalproex for a 23-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Lyrica, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 65-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 52-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 52-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Benicar HCT for a 63-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure & Anxiety
- Comparions of Dexedrine, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 33-year old man who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
More related comparison studies for: Propranolol hydrochloride, Bipolar i disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.