Home > Propranolol > Forgetfulness > Propranolol and Forgetfulness
Review: could Propranolol cause Forgetfulness (Memory loss)?
We study 2,478 people who have side effects while taking Propranolol from FDA and social media. Among them, 41 have Forgetfulness. Find out below who they are, when they have Forgetfulness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and have Forgetfulness >>>
Propranolol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,305 users) has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Forgetfulness (latest reports from 467,146 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 2,478 people reported to have side effects when taking Propranolol hydrochloride. Among them, 41 people (1.65%) have Forgetfulness.
Time on Propranolol hydrochloride when people have Forgetfulness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Forgetfulness when taking Propranolol hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Forgetfulness when taking Propranolol hydrochloride * :
Severity of Forgetfulness when taking Propranolol hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Forgetfulness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (10 people, 24.39%)
- Sleep disorder (8 people, 19.51%)
- Arthritis (6 people, 14.63%)
- Headache (6 people, 14.63%)
- Pain (4 people, 9.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (10 people, 24.39%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (8 people, 19.51%)
- Lorazepam (8 people, 19.51%)
- Temazepam (7 people, 17.07%)
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (6 people, 14.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Forgetfulness while taking Propranolol Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and have Forgetfulness
- support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Forgetfulness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (12 months ago):
currently taking half dose of adderall and 40 mg of propranolol
diarrehea since taking propranolol
From this study (12 months ago):
Could my tremor and thyroid issues be due to hemochromatosis?
From this study (1 year ago):
Is this a bad combination? All three have their positive effects but it is difficult to be controlled in the use of Zolpedem
DIG on Mar, 31, 2013:
This site is stupid. I came here to attempt to prove to someone who I care about, whose memroy has been completely destroyed, that this shit is poison and is ruining their brain. You guys had me, until you came out with your stupid numbers. According to your stupidchart, people who take ambien for LONG periods of time (10 years or more) suffer LESS memory loss than those who take it for SHORT periods of time. This obviously makes no sense in any way, and therefore discredits everything else you said that seemed plausible. So thanks for nothin.
faja on May, 31, 2013:
Your complaint shows a complete and fundamental understanding of medicine. Long term usage and fewer problems simply indicates the bodies ability to adapt. Pretty simple really.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Propranolol hydrochloride, Forgetfulness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Extreme tooth sensitivity after 5 years on lyrica
One year ago, after being on Lyrica for 5 years, I developed extreme tooth sensitivity. It came on very quickly to one tooth, then quickly spread to all of my top front 6 teeth and now the rest of my teeth are sensitive too. When I say sensitive, I mean that I can't even bite a banana using my front ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
More reviews for: Propranolol hydrochloride, Forgetfulness
On eHealthMe, Propranolol Hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Propranolol Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Propranolol Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
Recent updates on eHealthMe:
- Effexor, Xylocaine 4% Preservative Free drug interactions (1 second ago)
- Pentasa, Humira, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Lamotrigine, Lansoprazole, Cyanocobalamin drug interactions (2 seconds ago)
- Erythromycin And Benzoyl Peroxide, Ticlopidine Hydrochloride drug interactions (3 seconds ago)
- Could Vyvanse cause Alcohol Detoxification? (4 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Valturna drug interactions (5 seconds ago)