Home > Propranolol > Hallucination > Propranolol and Hallucination
Review: could Propranolol cause Hallucination (Hallucinations)?
We study 2,478 people who have side effects while taking Propranolol from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Hallucination. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucination and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and have Hallucination >>>
Propranolol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,305 users) has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) (latest reports from 168,233 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,478 people reported to have side effects when taking Propranolol hydrochloride. Among them, 8 people (0.32%) have Hallucination.
Time on Propranolol hydrochloride when people have Hallucination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hallucination when taking Propranolol hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Hallucination when taking Propranolol hydrochloride * :
Severity of Hallucination when taking Propranolol hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hallucination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 37.50%)
- Hepatitis c (2 people, 25.00%)
- Balance disorder (1 people, 12.50%)
- Headache (1 people, 12.50%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ribasphere (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ambien (2 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 25.00%)
- Peg-intron (2 people, 25.00%)
- Bendrofluazide tablets (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucination while taking Propranolol Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and have Hallucination
- support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Hallucination
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Propranolol hydrochloride, Hallucination
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Extreme tooth sensitivity after 5 years on lyrica
One year ago, after being on Lyrica for 5 years, I developed extreme tooth sensitivity. It came on very quickly to one tooth, then quickly spread to all of my top front 6 teeth and now the rest of my teeth are sensitive too. When I say sensitive, I mean that I can't even bite a banana using my front ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
More reviews for: Propranolol hydrochloride, Hallucination
On eHealthMe, Propranolol Hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Propranolol Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Propranolol Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Propranolol hydrochloride, Hallucination
Recent Propranolol hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 46-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Clonidine, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Inderal, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, Risperidone for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
More related comparison studies for: Propranolol hydrochloride, Hallucination
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.