Review: could Propranolol hydrochloride cause Hepatotoxicity?
Summary: Hepatotoxicity is reported only by a few people who take Propranolol hydrochloride.
We study 2,516 people who have side effects while taking Propranolol hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatotoxicity and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and have Hepatotoxicity >>>
Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 3,354 Propranolol hydrochloride users)
Hepatotoxicity (chemical-driven liver damage) has been reported by people with hiv infection, pain, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 7,111 Hepatotoxicity patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: 2,516 people reported to have side effects when taking Propranolol hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Hepatotoxicity.
Time on Propranolol hydrochloride when people have Hepatotoxicity * :
Gender of people who have Hepatotoxicity when taking Propranolol hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Hepatotoxicity when taking Propranolol hydrochloride * :
Severity of Hepatotoxicity when taking Propranolol hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Hepatotoxicity ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Spironolactone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Torsemide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fuzeon (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bactrim (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pravastatin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatotoxicity while taking Propranolol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and have Hepatotoxicity
- support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Hepatotoxicity
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Xanax, Inderal, Zoloft, Adderall for a 29-year old woman with Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Hypertension, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Spironolactone, Metformin, Glycopyrrolate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Phenelzine Sulfate for a 45-year old woman with Migraine Without Aura, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depression, High Blood Pressure, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Sweating, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Akathisia, Tinnitus Aggravated, Hypertonia
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Invega Sustenna for a 27-year old man with Anxiety Disorder, Schizophrenia. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Pregabalin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Butrans for a 29-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Irritability, Back Pain - Low, Frequent Headaches, Eustachian Tube Patulous
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Coq10, Fish Oil, Tamsulosin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prilosec, Sumatriptan Succinate, Prozac, Meloxicam, Gabapentin for a 47-year old man with Pain, Brain Fog, Lower Cholesterol, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Headache, Gerd, Migraine, Depression, Joint Pain, Bone And Joint Pain. The patient has Pain - Heel, Constipation, Diarrhea, Heart Palpitations, Shortness Of Breath, Testicle Pain, Dizzy Spells, Tinnitus, Chronic Pain, Sleep Issues, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Depression, Pain - Shoulder, Blurred Vision, Memory Loss, Skin Issues, Brain Fog, Fatigue, Back Pain - Low, Headache, Migraine, Arthritis - Neck, Bone Spurs In Neck, Neck Pain, Joint Pain
Recent Propranolol hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Timolol Maleate, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 65-year old woman who has Migraine - Classic
- Comparions of Metformin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 56-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Inderal, Nadolol for a 64-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Celexa, Lithium Carbonate for a 63-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Topamax, Inderal, Percocet, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 45-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.