Review: could Propranolol hydrochloride cause Seizure - grand mal (Generalized tonic-clonic seizure)?
Summary: there is no Seizure - grand mal reported by people who take Propranolol hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,520 people who have side effects while taking Propranolol hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Seizure - grand mal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and have Seizure - grand mal >>>
Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 3,358 Propranolol hydrochloride users)
Seizure - grand mal
Seizure - grand mal (seizure that affects the entire brain) has been reported by people with epilepsy, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 784 Seizure - grand mal patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Seizure - Grand Mal while taking Propranolol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Seizure - Grand Mal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 59-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Inderal for a 57-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has High Potassium
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman with Anxiety, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder. The patient has Cold Sweat
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Lysine, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Garlic, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Lipitor, Ambien, Celexa, Keppra for a 65-year old man with General Physical Condition, Canker Sores And Fever Blisters, Blood Thinner, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Sleepy, Depression, Seizures. The patient has Seizure - Generalized
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 20, Risperdal for a 22-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Anxiety. The patient has Oculogyric Crisis
Recent Propranolol hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.