Review: could Propranolol hydrochloride cause Substance abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: there is no Substance abuse reported by people who take Propranolol hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,520 people who have side effects while taking Propranolol hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Substance abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride and have Substance abuse >>>
Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 3,356 Propranolol hydrochloride users)
Substance abuse has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,559 Substance abuse patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Substance Abuse while taking Propranolol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Propranolol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Substance Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Methylprednisolone, Cellcept, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Vasculitis, Heart Arrythmia. The patient has Adrenaline Surges With High Bp, Heart Arrythmias - Increase
- A study of side effects of Inderal for a 39-year old woman with Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Famciclovir for a 21-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex. The patient has Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Xanax, Inderal, Zoloft, Adderall for a 29-year old woman with Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Hypertension, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety
Recent Propranolol hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.