Review: could Protonix cause Pelvic discomfort?
Summary: Pelvic discomfort is reported only by a few people who take Protonix.
We study 34,688 people who have side effects while taking Protonix from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Pelvic discomfort. Find out below who they are, when they have Pelvic discomfort and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Protonix and have Pelvic discomfort >>>
Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 35,609 Protonix users)
Pelvic Discomfort has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, osteopenia, depression, pain. (latest reports from 273 Pelvic Discomfort patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 34,688 people reported to have side effects when taking Protonix. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Pelvic Discomfort.
Time on Protonix when people have Pelvic discomfort * :
Gender of people who have Pelvic discomfort when taking Protonix * :
|Pelvic discomfort||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pelvic discomfort when taking Protonix * :
|Pelvic discomfort||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pelvic discomfort when taking Protonix ** :
How people recovered from Pelvic discomfort ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Altoprev (1 people, 50.00%)
- Allegra (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lotrel (1 people, 50.00%)
- Altace (1 people, 50.00%)
- Plavix (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pelvic Discomfort while taking Protonix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Protonix and have Pelvic Discomfort
- support group for people who take Protonix
- support group for people who have Pelvic discomfort
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Acidophilus Lactobacillus, Benicar Hct, Pantoprazole for a 58-year old woman with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Indigestion. The patient has Back Pain, Nausea, Leg Cramping, Tongue Irritation, Insomnia, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Xanax, Zoloft, Levothyroxine Sodium, Protonix for a 64-year old woman with Total Cholesterol, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Hyperthyroidism, Reflux Gastritis. The patient has Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Adderall, Viibryd, Nuvaring, Gabapentin, Protonix for a 31-year old woman with Insomnia, Attention Span, Depression, Birth Control, Restless Leg Syndrome, Gerd. The patient has Nausea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
Recent Protonix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clarithromycin, Aspirin, Pantoprazole for a 32-year old man who has Gastroduodenal Ulcer
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Pantoprazole for a 63-year old woman who has GE Reflux
- Comparions of Prilosec Otc, Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole for a 60-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Pantoprazole Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 48-year old man who has Dariusz
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Pantoprazole, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.