Home > Protonix > Pelvic discomfort > Protonix and Pelvic discomfort
Review: could Protonix cause Pelvic discomfort?
We study 34,668 people who have side effects while taking Protonix from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Pelvic discomfort. Find out below who they are, when they have Pelvic discomfort and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Protonix and have Pelvic discomfort >>>
Protonix (latest outcomes from 35,590 users) has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Pelvic Discomfort (latest reports from 1,240 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, osteopenia, depression, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 34,668 people reported to have side effects when taking Protonix. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Pelvic Discomfort.
Time on Protonix when people have Pelvic discomfort * :
Gender of people who have Pelvic discomfort when taking Protonix * :
|Pelvic discomfort||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pelvic discomfort when taking Protonix * :
|Pelvic discomfort||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pelvic discomfort when taking Protonix ** :
How people recovered from Pelvic discomfort ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Altoprev (1 people, 50.00%)
- Allegra (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lotrel (1 people, 50.00%)
- Altace (1 people, 50.00%)
- Plavix (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pelvic Discomfort while taking Protonix?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Protonix and have Pelvic Discomfort
- support group for people who take Protonix
- support group for people who have Pelvic Discomfort
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Protonix, Pelvic discomfort
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Skyrocketing cholesterol 6 mo on pantoprazole
My primary care physician prescribed pantoprazole 40 mg per day in mid November 2013 and at the same time gave me results of my lipid panel telling me I should improve my cholesterol and tryglyceride numbers. He also prescribed Omega 3 supplements 2000 mg/day, along with dietary modifications. In Ju ...
- Pantoprazole dry eyes
started at 5 days after starting the treatment. no other medications or suplements taken. tear drops do not help. putting a tiny amount of stJohn's worth oil at the bottom of the eyes provokes tears and gives a better result. will consider changing the medication for my acid reflux condition.
- Pantopraz sod 40mg,retaining alot of fluids
I am retaining a lot of fluids from my hips and down to my feet and believe its from taking pantoprazole,and I mean everything,its scary,has anyone been down this road?
More reviews for: Protonix, Pelvic discomfort
On eHealthMe, Protonix (pantoprazole sodium) is often used for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions Protonix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Protonix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Protonix, Pelvic discomfort
Recent Protonix related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Protonix, Pelvic discomfort
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Cayenne Pepper
- Wart Remover Poisoning
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (teva) Eq 10mg Base
- Nose Bleed
- White Blood Cell Analysis Increased