Home > Protonix > Pelvic discomfort > Protonix and Pelvic discomfort
Review: could Protonix cause Pelvic discomfort?
We study 34,668 people who have side effects while taking Protonix from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Pelvic discomfort. Find out below who they are, when they have Pelvic discomfort and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Protonix and have Pelvic discomfort >>>
Protonix (latest outcomes from 35,580 users) has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Pelvic Discomfort (latest reports from 1,239 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, osteopenia, depression, pain.
On Aug, 26, 2014: 34,654 people reported to have side effects when taking Protonix. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Pelvic Discomfort. They amount to 0.16% of all the 1,217 people who have Pelvic Discomfort on eHealthMe.
Time on Protonix when people have Pelvic discomfort * :
Gender of people who have Pelvic discomfort when taking Protonix * :
|Pelvic discomfort||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pelvic discomfort when taking Protonix * :
|Pelvic discomfort||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pelvic discomfort when taking Protonix ** :
How people recovered from Pelvic discomfort ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Altoprev (1 people, 50.00%)
- Allegra (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lotrel (1 people, 50.00%)
- Altace (1 people, 50.00%)
- Plavix (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pelvic Discomfort while taking Protonix?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Protonix and have Pelvic Discomfort
- group for people who take Protonix
- group for people who have Pelvic Discomfort
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
49 yrs old seeking help inregards to the drug if it should be continued or stopped. Diet was changed. Can diet work/
From this study (1 week ago):
I'ts benn now 10 months since i first felt pain and nausea in my stomach.
I've done twice gastroendoscopy and the result was chronic erosive gastritis and oesophgitis.
From this study (1 week ago):
After being exposed to heat i passed out in the middle of the street
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
More questions for: Protonix, Pelvic discomfort
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Skyrocketing cholesterol 6 mo on pantoprazole
My primary care physician prescribed pantoprazole 40 mg per day in mid November 2013 and at the same time gave me results of my lipid panel telling me I should improve my cholesterol and tryglyceride numbers. He also prescribed Omega 3 supplements 2000 mg/day, along with dietary modifications. In Ju ...
- Pantoprazole dry eyes
started at 5 days after starting the treatment. no other medications or suplements taken. tear drops do not help. putting a tiny amount of stJohn's worth oil at the bottom of the eyes provokes tears and gives a better result. will consider changing the medication for my acid reflux condition.
- Pantopraz sod 40mg,retaining alot of fluids
I am retaining a lot of fluids from my hips and down to my feet and believe its from taking pantoprazole,and I mean everything,its scary,has anyone been down this road?
More reviews for: Protonix, Pelvic discomfort
On eHealthMe, Protonix (pantoprazole sodium) is often used for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions Protonix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Protonix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (52 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (52 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Canela Molida