Provigil and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people who take Provigil, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Effexor Xr, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Provigil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,235 people who have side effects when taking Provigil from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
17,235 people reported to have side effects when taking Provigil.
Among them, 97 people (0.56%) have Anger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Provigil when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 23.53 %
- 1 - 6 months: 41.18 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.88 %
- 1 - 2 years: 23.53 %
- 2 - 5 years: 5.88 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Provigil *:
- female: 68.42 %
- male: 31.58 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Provigil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.46 %
- 20-29: 2.99 %
- 30-39: 20.9 %
- 40-49: 34.33 %
- 50-59: 19.4 %
- 60+: 14.93 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (19 people, 19.59%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (7 people, 7.22%)
- Cataplexy (6 people, 6.19%)
- Stress And Anxiety (5 people, 5.15%)
- Abscess (5 people, 5.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Effexor Xr (15 people, 15.46%)
- Prozac (14 people, 14.43%)
- Lipitor (14 people, 14.43%)
- Zoloft (13 people, 13.40%)
- Lexapro (11 people, 11.34%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (34 people, 35.05%)
- Suicidal Ideation (32 people, 32.99%)
- Memory Loss (30 people, 30.93%)
- Drug Ineffective (25 people, 25.77%)
- Stress And Anxiety (23 people, 23.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anger when taking Provigil?
- Check symptoms - is anger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnger and drugs with ingredients of modafinil.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Provigil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Provigil has active ingredients of modafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Provigil 18,661 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 24,184 Anger patients).
Browse all side effects of Provigila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger
Could your condition cause AngerAnger
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
I have just found out about kyphosis and the links to emotions. I really struugle to live a normal life with my back.. i click it constantly aal day long to relief pain, stretching in all sorts of directions to try and click it when it feels 'stuck' or 'numb' and i also really struggle with my ...
Am i the only one with this problem? I have had a multitude of problems before taking this med (seizure depression migraine liver and kidney, but all were being managed) ive been started on lovastatin and the has been a noticed (by me and my family) an increase in anger and aggression, and the ...
User reviews to the study
My husband is the one who is taking Vit. B12 shots. I made his doctor stop giving my husband this shot because of all the anger , personality change, hatred he starting having with my three children and then it came to me and he could not stop himself from the hatred he felt for me. That was ...