Review: could Provigil cause Blood pressure increased (High blood pressure)?
Summary: Blood pressure increased is found among people who take Provigil, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Multiple sclerosis.
We study 9,431 people who have side effects while taking Provigil from FDA and social media. Among them, 469 have Blood pressure increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Provigil and have Blood pressure increased >>>
Provigil has active ingredients of modafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from 10,284 Provigil users)
Blood pressure increased
Blood pressure increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 329,819 Blood pressure increased patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: 9,431 people reported to have side effects when taking Provigil. Among them, 469 people (4.97%) have Blood Pressure Increased.
Time on Provigil when people have Blood pressure increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure increased||40.00%||14.00%||12.00%||20.00%||10.00%||2.00%||2.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Provigil * :
|Blood pressure increased||71.48%||28.52% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Provigil * :
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||0.00%||1.09%||2.19%||8.32%||28.45%||38.07%||21.88% |
Severity of Blood pressure increased when taking Provigil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (136 people, 29.00%)
- Depression (68 people, 14.50%)
- Fatigue (48 people, 10.23%)
- Narcolepsy (45 people, 9.59%)
- Hypertension (45 people, 9.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (92 people, 19.62%)
- Lipitor (91 people, 19.40%)
- Nexium (83 people, 17.70%)
- Neurontin (82 people, 17.48%)
- Cymbalta (82 people, 17.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of provigil and blood pressure increased on
Do you have Blood Pressure Increased while taking Provigil?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Provigil and have Blood Pressure Increased
- support group for people who take Provigil
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Bactrim for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Skin Lesion. The patient has Skin Rash, High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Mobic, Gabapentin for a 35-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Elbow Pain, Nerve Pain. The patient has Nerve Pain, High Blood Pressure, Tingling And Numbness, Burning Sensation
- A study of side effects of Humira for a 53-year old woman with Crohn's Disease. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Marijuana, Coffee, Aleve, Tylenol, Vistaril, Klonopin, Provigil, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr, Viibryd, Lamictal for a 30-year old man with Malnutrition, Stress, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain, Headache, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Complera, Tapazole for a 55-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, Hiv Infection Cdc Category A1, Hyperthyroidism. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Pressure
Recent Provigil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.