Home > Provigil > Thyroid function test abnormal > Provigil and Thyroid function test abnormal
Review: could Provigil cause Thyroid function test abnormal (Thyroid diseases)?
We study 9,416 people who have side effects while taking Provigil from FDA and social media. Among them, 35 have Thyroid function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Thyroid function test abnormal and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Provigil and have Thyroid function test abnormal >>>
Provigil (latest outcomes from 10,268 users) has active ingredients of modafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy.
Thyroid function test abnormal
Thyroid function test abnormal (latest reports from 49,506 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 9,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Provigil. Among them, 35 people (0.37%) have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal.
Time on Provigil when people have Thyroid function test abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Thyroid function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Thyroid function test abnormal when taking Provigil * :
|Thyroid function test abnormal||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Thyroid function test abnormal when taking Provigil * :
|Thyroid function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||3.03%||21.21%||30.30%||42.42% |
Severity of Thyroid function test abnormal when taking Provigil ** :
How people recovered from Thyroid function test abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (8 people, 22.86%)
- Multiple sclerosis (7 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (6 people, 17.14%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 11.43%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (4 people, 11.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (9 people, 25.71%)
- Lisinopril (6 people, 17.14%)
- Simvastatin (6 people, 17.14%)
- Duragesic-100 (6 people, 17.14%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal while taking Provigil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Provigil and have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal
- support group for people who take Provigil
- support group for people who have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stop ...
- Does one ever get their memory back after discontinueing the tysabri?
vesicare 10mg x1 bupropion 150mg x1
lisinopril 5mg as needed bupropion 300mg x1
fluoxetine 20mg x1 alprazolam 0.5mg - bedtime
vigil 250mg x1 melatonin 3mg - bedtime
aubagio 14mg. x1 diphenhydramine 50mg - bedtime
carvedilol 6.25mg x1 ...
- Is there a connection between narcolepsy and neurofibromatosis
Hi ,My name is Pauline Newman I live in Adelaide,South Australia,I have NF1 & NF2,I am 5th generation carrier of the NF Gene,I have literally thousands of lumps,bumps & café au-lait marks all over my body.My question is are NF1 & 2,cause Narcolepsy or EDS, I have also recently had an MRI & ultra so ...
- Can you take hyzaar and benicar in the same day
Patient took Hyzaar 3 hours ago and blood pressure worsened. He was taking Beneicar 40/12.5 mg. Can he take the Benicar now.?
- Can anything be done to prevent hair loss due to medication
Hi, I have lost about 50 per cent of hair volume and having checked, a number of the medications I take can cause hair loss - is there anything I can do to stop my hair thinning please? (I need to keep taking the medications so can't 'stop'them. I know that in the past my ferritin levels have been l ...
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
- How long does the coughing last when starting provigil
I'm new on Provigil and it works for me, but I have a deep chest cough that won't go away. Apparently this gets better with time. Any one else experience something similar?
- I had a radical prostatectomy, partial never sparing, one year ago. i suffered total ed , but i now respond to cialis + bimix injection. however, i cannot achieve orgasm.
My urologist maintains my inability to achieve orgasm on the drugs I take for lower back pain, central sleep apnea and narcolepsy. But I either was taking the drugs well before my surgery, with no effect on my orgasms or well after my surgery, when I was already anogasmic. In the case of the clonaz ...
- I have been on abilify for over ten years and have suddenly developed bruxism. is it possible that its a medication side effect after all this time?
I have been on the above drugs for many years and have suddenly developed bruxism. I clench my teeth constantly during the day. I am not under any stress and don't believe that would be the cause. Can you develop a medication side effect many years after starting the drug?
- Can narcolepsy cause eye spasms?
I was diagnosed with saccadic eye movement disorder 7 years ago and they could never figure out how to help me... October of 2012 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy... My eye spasms started getting much worse 2 years ago and continue to get worse. I would like to figure out if I actually have an eye di ...
More questions for: Provigil, Thyroid function test abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Aggression with law enforcement officers who use provigil
I'm a former police officer. I say former because on the second day of ever taking provigil, I flipped out and kicked a handcuffed arestee. After 10 years of being an award winning police officer I totally lost it after taking this drug. needless to say, I immediately quit taking the pill; however, ...
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Idiopathic insomnolence
In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets.
After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence.
Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
More reviews for: Provigil, Thyroid function test abnormal
On eHealthMe, Provigil (modafinil) is often used for narcolepsy. Find out below the conditions Provigil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Provigil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Provigil, Thyroid function test abnormal
Recent Provigil related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Modafinil, Desoxyn, Vyvanse, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate for a 28-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 10, Provigil, Nuvigil for a 53-year old man who has Central Sleep Apnea
- Comparions of Provigil, Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall for a 38-year old woman who has Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Nuvigil, Provigil for a 59-year old man who has Narcolepsy
- Comparions of Donepezil Hydrochloride, Modafinil for a 28-year old man who has Focus
- Comparions of Provigil, Dexedrine for a 75-year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 20, Provigil for a 53-year old woman who has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- Comparions of Modafinil, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 39-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Adderall, Provigil for a 24-year old woman who has Fatigue
- Comparions of Daytrana, Provigil for a 60-year old man who has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
More related comparison studies for: Provigil, Thyroid function test abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Lochia Malodorous
- Respiratory Sighs
- Acne Cosmetica
- Fontanelles Sunken