Review: could Prozac cause Alertness - decreased (Consciousness - decreased)?
Summary: Alertness - decreased is found among people who take Prozac, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Depression.
We study 39,060 people who have side effects while taking Prozac from FDA and social media. Among them, 373 have Alertness - decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Alertness - decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Prozac and have Alertness - decreased >>>
Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 42,356 Prozac users)
Alertness - decreased
Alertness - decreased (state of reduced awareness) has been reported by people with pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes. (latest reports from 23,618 Alertness - decreased patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 39,047 people reported to have side effects when taking Prozac. Among them, 227 people (0.58%) have Alertness - Decreased.
Time on Prozac when people have Alertness - decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Alertness - decreased||61.54%||11.54%||0.00%||0.00%||3.85%||7.69%||15.38% |
Age of people who have Alertness - decreased when taking Prozac * :
|Alertness - decreased||0.00%||1.41%||2.82%||6.10%||12.21%||27.23%||32.86%||17.37% |
Severity of Alertness - decreased when taking Prozac ** :
How people recovered from Alertness - decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (42 people, 18.50%)
- Pain (31 people, 13.66%)
- Bipolar disorder (16 people, 7.05%)
- Anxiety (15 people, 6.61%)
- Multiple sclerosis (14 people, 6.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (37 people, 16.30%)
- Neurontin (37 people, 16.30%)
- Xanax (34 people, 14.98%)
- Valium (26 people, 11.45%)
- Zyprexa (26 people, 11.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of prozac and alertness - decreased on
Do you have Alertness - Decreased while taking Prozac?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Prozac and have Alertness - Decreased
- support group for people who take Prozac
- support group for people who have Alertness - Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Fluoxetine for a 60-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Pain Exacerbated, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Concerta for a 11-year old boy with Anxiety, Add. The patient has Nail Picking
- A study of side effects of Prozac for a 35-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Hypoglycaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Prilosec, Zyrtec Allergy, Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Elavil for a 56-year old woman with Low Deficient, High Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Allergy, Depression - Chronic, Migraine.
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-medrol, Ibuprofen, Prednisolone, Zorvolex, Esomeprazole Sodium, Tramadol, Zolpidem, Diazepam, Midazolam Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman with Orthopedic Pain - Articular Infiltration, Orthopedic Pain, Gastric Ph, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Hair Loss, Eosinophilic Pustular Foliculitis, Caries, Presbyopia
Recent Prozac related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl, Prozac for a 33-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Celexa, Prozac for a 41-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Sertraline, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders
- Comparions of Prozac, Cymbalta for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Lamictal, Lexapro, Prozac, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.