Home > Prozac > Pda > Prozac and Pda
Review: could Prozac cause Pda (Patent ductus arteriosus)?
We study 38,931 people who have side effects while taking Prozac from FDA and social media. Among them, 61 have Pda. Find out below who they are, when they have Pda and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Prozac and have Pda >>>
Prozac (latest outcomes from 42,219 users) has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Pda (condition in which the ductus arteriosus does not close) (latest reports from 16,231 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, hiv infection, nausea, birth control.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 38,931 people reported to have side effects when taking Prozac. Among them, 61 people (0.16%) have Pda.
Time on Prozac when people have Pda * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Pda when taking Prozac * :
Severity of Pda when taking Prozac ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Pda ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (23 people, 37.70%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 13.11%)
- Hypothyroidism (7 people, 11.48%)
- Pregnancy (7 people, 11.48%)
- Fatigue (6 people, 9.84%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil (37 people, 60.66%)
- Vitamin tab (17 people, 27.87%)
- Zoloft (13 people, 21.31%)
- Paxil cr (9 people, 14.75%)
- Iron (8 people, 13.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pda while taking Prozac?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prozac and have Pda
- support group for people who take Prozac
- support group for people who have Pda
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prozac, Pda
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Prescribed drugs side effect
I have been on these 2 drugs (Gabapentin and Baclofen) prescribed by my gp for osteoarthritis and nerve damage in my full back.Now also suffering from the grief of losing my beloved companion Harvey (dog),I was diagnosed with deep depression. I was given fluoxetine and have been taking this for alm ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
More reviews for: Prozac, Pda
On eHealthMe, Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Prozac is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prozac used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Prozac, Pda
Recent Prozac related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Prozac, Pda
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (38 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Application Site Fissure
- Completed Suicide
- Weight Increased
- Coagulation Factor Viii Level Increased
- Carcinoma In Situ Of Penis