Review: could Pseudoephedrine cause Dizziness?
We study 186 people who have side effects while taking Pseudoephedrine from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and have Dizziness >>>
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 674 users) has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 186 people reported to have side effects when taking Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (2.69%) have Dizziness.
Time on Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sinusitis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Nasal septum deviation (1 people, 20.00%)
- Nasal congestion (1 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 20.00%)
- Tmd (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lamotrigine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Augmentin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Singulair (1 people, 20.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness while taking Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, Dizziness
On eHealthMe, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used for nasal congestion. Find out below the conditions Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ocuclear, Sudafed, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil for a patient with Nasal Congestion, Ear Congestion, General Physical Condition, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Heart Health. The patient has Ear Congestion, Flushing, Vision Problems, Nasal Sinus Drainage, Dizziness, Nasal Congestion
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Ritalin, Sudafed 12 Hour for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, Adhd, Nasal Congestion. The patient has Dizziness
More related studies for: Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, Dizziness
Recent Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, Dizziness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.