Home > Pulmicort respules > Acid reflux > Pulmicort respules and Acid reflux
Review: could Pulmicort respules cause Acid reflux (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
We study 1,468 people who have side effects while taking Pulmicort respules from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Acid reflux and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pulmicort respules and have Acid reflux >>>
Pulmicort respules (latest outcomes from 1,507 users) has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in asthma.
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) (latest reports from 45,960 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,468 people reported to have side effects when taking Pulmicort respules. Among them, 1 people (0.07%) has Acid Reflux.
Time on Pulmicort respules when people have Acid reflux * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Acid reflux||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Acid reflux when taking Pulmicort respules * :
|Acid reflux||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Acid reflux when taking Pulmicort respules * :
|Acid reflux||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Acid reflux when taking Pulmicort respules ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Acid reflux||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Acid reflux ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Allergies (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cough (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sinusitis - chronic (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nasonex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Singulair (1 people, 100.00%)
- Foradil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Omnicef (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acid Reflux while taking Pulmicort Respules?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pulmicort respules and have Acid Reflux
- support group for people who take Pulmicort respules
- support group for people who have Acid Reflux
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am suffering from gerd, should i continue my pantoprazole medicines of shall i go for surgery.. i have to eat medicine twice a week
I am 26, unmarried & a salesperson, i drive almost 100km a day(4 hours) , i spend most of time sitting in the car or in the office. I have the heartburn issue(GERD) & from last 6 months as consulted by doctor i am taking Pantoprazole medicines. 1 tablet effect last for 3 days. Now should i go ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- How should i take metozolv odt (to help empty my stomach and omeprazole - bicarb 40-1,10 (for reflux). one says on empty stomach, the other 1 hour brfore meals
Had cancer of the esophagus and stomach (tumor at the junction. Did chemo and radiation, had surgery, more chemo, clean pet scan. Now I cannot empty my stomach, and I suffer vomiting and acid reflux at night. I was given the Omepazole for the acid reflux and vomiting, then they discovered it was cau ...
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
- How are you reacting taking budesinide, humira folic acid and evista along with methotrexate
I have just recently started taking budesonide for collagenous colitis. The hives and flushing started after being on this drug for three weeks. I am wondering if it is a drug interaction, since I did not have these symptoms before adding budesonide to my drug regimen.
- Is there a connection between prolia injections and transient global amnesia
I was given an injection of Prolia for osteoporsis 7 days before a necessary ER visit due to transient global amnesia. That day is a total blank. The three previous days are very sketchy. Is there anyone who has experienced a correlation between Prolia and amnesia?
- I am taking omeprazole and ranitidine for acid reflux both seem to be giving me side effects fatigue, dizziness
I took esomoprazole ( nexium ) 20 mg for acid reflux for thirteen days but felt so unwell side effects fatigue and feeling very unsteady and disoriented , not all the time but enough to make me want to stop taking it. It had however diminished my cough and sore throat caused by the reflux. My gastro ...
- Can norco cause heartburn
The use of Norco is causing heartburn. I.ve used various drugs with hydrocodone and Tylenol type drugs such as Lortab, Vicodin, etc. But I,ve never had one cause severe heartburn like this Norco does.
- Can anyone recommend any natural remedys and what foods to avoid
I had a G1 upper endoscopy done had barium meal done etc have hiatus hernia and acid reflux the burning is all down left hand side of body I am on 2x40mg of omeprazole can anyone give me any advice,thank you
- Can curcumin c3 complex cause very dry mouth?
I have been takingall the above drugs since being diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1998-99. The only variation is prednisone which I take only when I have a flare. Itook my first Curcumin C3 Complex capsule 3 days ago. 500mg. I decided to start with one a day for awhile. After a few hours I had the dry ...
More questions for: Pulmicort respules, Acid reflux
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Uceris and oral thrush
Took Uceris for the last three weeks. Oral thrush set in after the first 10 days. I put up with it for two additional weeks taking prescription mouth wash and then finally was prescribed fluconazole orsl pill 200mg three days. I stoped taking Uceris and still have the oral thrush. How long can this ...
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- My t.d. and my living hell
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Pulmicort respules, Acid reflux
On eHealthMe, Pulmicort Respules (budesonide) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Pulmicort Respules is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Pulmicort Respules used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Pulmicort respules, Acid reflux
Recent Pulmicort respules related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Uceris, Imuran for a 56-year old woman who has Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Comparions of Serevent, Symbicort, Pulmicort, Advair Hfa, Flovent Hfa for a 50-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Budesonide, Mometasone Furoate for a 8-year old girl who has Rhinitis
- Comparions of Pulmicort Flexhaler, Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour for a 65-year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Clonazepam, Azathioprine, Pentasa, Entocort Ec for a 34-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Amlodipine, Bentyl, Benicar, Entocort Ec for a 80-year old woman who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Perforomist, Atrovent, Budesonide for a 47-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Budesonide, Lisinopril, Metformin, Glipizide, Sildenafil Citrate for a 65-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Nasonex, Rhinocort for a 70-year old woman who has Sinus Congestion
- Comparions of Rhinocort, Veramyst, Mometasone Furoate for a 32-year old man who has Allergy
More related comparison studies for: Pulmicort respules, Acid reflux
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (16 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (58 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Dreams Bad
- Renal Failure