Pulmozyme and Liver function test abnormal - from FDA reports
Liver function test abnormal is found among people who take Pulmozyme, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old also take medication Creon, and have Indigestion. This review analyzes which people have Liver function test abnormal with Pulmozyme. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,855 people who have side effects when taking Pulmozyme from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
3,855 people reported to have side effects when taking Pulmozyme.
Among them, 13 people (0.34%) have Liver function test abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Pulmozyme *:
- female: 53.85 %
- male: 46.15 %
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Pulmozyme *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 8.33 %
- 10-19: 41.67 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 25.0 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (2 people, 15.38%)
- Renal Colic (2 people, 15.38%)
- Malabsorption (2 people, 15.38%)
- Infective Pulmonary Exacerbation Of Cystic Fibrosis (2 people, 15.38%)
- Indigestion (2 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Creon (7 people, 53.85%)
- Omeprazole (5 people, 38.46%)
- Azithromycin (5 people, 38.46%)
- Flonase (4 people, 30.77%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 30.77%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Infective Pulmonary Exacerbation Of Cystic Fibrosis (6 people, 46.15%)
- Gastroenteritis Viral (3 people, 23.08%)
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 23.08%)
- Cough (2 people, 15.38%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (2 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver function test abnormal when taking Pulmozyme?
- Check symptoms - is liver function test abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Pulmozyme has active ingredients of dornase alfa. It is often used in cystic fibrosis. (latest outcomes from Pulmozyme 3,867 users)
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, primary pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure (latest reports from 29,107 Liver function test abnormal patients).