Review: could Pycnogenol cause Alopecia (Hair loss)?
Summary: there is no Alopecia reported by people who take Pycnogenol yet.
We study 19 people who have side effects while taking Pycnogenol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Alopecia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pycnogenol and have Alopecia >>>
Pycnogenol has active ingredients of pycnogenol. (latest outcomes from 32 Pycnogenol users)
Alopecia (absence of hair from areas of the body) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression. (latest reports from 42,734 Alopecia patients)
On Mar, 26, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of pycnogenol and alopecia on
Do you have Alopecia while taking Pycnogenol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Pycnogenol
- support group for people who have Alopecia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 32-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Biotin, Lexapro, Vitamin D, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Losartan for a 65-year old woman with Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Hair Growth Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Vitamin D Decreased, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Hair Loss, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 65-year old woman with Panic Attack, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Loss, Abdominal Bloating, Ureteral Spasm, Pelvic Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Shark Liver Oil, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Centrum Silver, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Aspirin, Synthroid, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Norvasc, Lamictal for a 61-year old woman with Supplement, Vitamin Supplementation, Joint Stiffness, Heart Artery Dilatation, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 46-year old woman with RSD. The patient has Hair Loss
Recent Pycnogenol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.