Home > Pyridium > Cocaine abuse > Pyridium and Cocaine abuse
Review: could Pyridium cause Cocaine abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Cocaine abuse is reported only by a few people who take Pyridium.
We study 133 people who have side effects while taking Pyridium from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cocaine abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pyridium and have Cocaine abuse >>>
Pyridium (latest outcomes from 224 users) has active ingredients of phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Cocaine abuse (cocaine dependence) (latest reports from 10,396 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 133 people reported to have side effects when taking Pyridium. Among them, 1 people (0.75%) has Cocaine Abuse.
Time on Pyridium when people have Cocaine abuse * :
Gender of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Pyridium * :
|Cocaine abuse||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Pyridium * :
|Cocaine abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cocaine abuse when taking Pyridium ** :
How people recovered from Cocaine abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Vertigo (1 people, 100.00%)
- Stress (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Proair hfa (1 people, 100.00%)
- Combivent (1 people, 100.00%)
- Xopenex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Stadol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cocaine Abuse while taking Pyridium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pyridium and have Cocaine Abuse
- support group for people who take Pyridium
- support group for people who have Cocaine Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Could you give me the article, cause i think i have one patient with all this symptoms, please help me i'm an emergency medical student
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Disury, Abdominal Pain, Dysnea, Abdominal Pain Lower, and takes Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab)
Patient 79 years old, personal background with diabetes, hipertension, treatment with glibenclamide and captopril, once month ago fracture of left , with surgical treatment and use of prothesis, at the hospital discharge managment was ketorolaco, dycloxaciline and bladder catheter (for 15 days.
- I'm taking methananamine hipp so i won't get a uti. i skipped a dose and have a uti. i'm back on the methananamine hipp.can i take cipro with it for the uti?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Chronic Utis From Bladder Mesh, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, and takes Methenamine Hippurate, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Pyridium)
I skipped a dose of the methenamine hipp. That was a huge no-no. I immediately got a uti. I need an antibiotic asap but I don't know if I can take cipro with the methanimine hipp. Does anybody know i should stop this antiseptic drug and take the antibiotic for now? Thanks so very much!!!!
More questions for: Pyridium, Cocaine abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
(Posted by a 52 year old woman who has Hives, and takes Pyridium)
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the ...
More reviews for: Pyridium, Cocaine abuse
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Addiction. The patient has Heroin Abuse
Comments: Was addicted to opiates from 1980 through 1993, with 3 prison sentences and 4 parole violation upon release from the 3 sentences, for a total of 7 Illinois Department of Corrections incarcerations. I absolutely could not control the use of heroin, it ruined my life, it shattered my family, I lost ev ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Risperdal for a patient with ADHD, Childhood Psychosis. The patient has Ptsd, Grand Mal Seizure, Drug Abuse, Physical Abuse, Abandonment, Sexual Abuse, Night Terror, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conversion Disorder
Comments: Child was removed from her home of 13 years where child felt safe, loved, and maintained moderately well while on medications. Child has not been allowed to see her caregiver-grandmother of 13 yrs. Child was suddenly returned to drug addicted mother married to registered sex offender. Mother pimped ...
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Adderall 20, Compazine, Chantix, Bentyl, Buspar, Ativan, Testim, B Complex Vitamin, Valerian, Nexium, Lactobacillus, Cialis, Ibuprofen, Simethicone for a patient with Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Nausea, Quit Smoking, Stomach Pain, Anxiety, Testosterone, Sleep Aid, Pelvic Relaxation, Heartburn, Lactose Intolerance, Erection Problems, Tooth Pain And Heart Attacks, Bloating. The patient has Ativan- Narcotic-tapering Down And Replacing With Buspar, Narcotic Abuse
Comments: I am in recovery from alcohol and drugs, this year after 10 years of continuous sobriety, I believe that some of the scripts have a side effect of drug seeking behavior, ultimately I want to be narcotic free, and probably need to see a psychiatrist to get the anti psychotic right, worried about taki ...
- A study of side effects of Pyridium for a patient with Urethritis. The patient has I Was Brought To Emergency For Extreme Pain Dr. Thought It Was Gallbladder Attack
Comments: I didn't take them often, but about 6 pm in the night is when I sometimes get the problem. The 3 times in the past 6 months I felt the need to take pyridium I ended up in er for ct scans and pain intections. All the Dr.s said I was having a gall bladder attack. One night I did a test and just took 1 ...
- A study of side effects of Amphetamine Salt Combo for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Hair Loss, Double Vision (double vision), Social Avoidant Behaviour (avoiding social connection a personality disorder), Thinking Slowed, Sleeping Difficulty (difficult sleeping), Chest Pain, Depression, Negative Thoughts, Self Esteem Decreased (self worth reduced), Obsessive Thoughts (intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry), Headaches (pain in head), Drug Abuse
Comments: hair loss, impaired vision, social withdraw, slow thinking, difficult to think, chest pain, depression, loss of appetite, low motivation, forgetfulness, procrastination, insecurity, negative thoughts, low self worth, self doubt, indecisiveness, addiction (1 dose causes erg for more does, upon more, ...
More related studies for: Pyridium, Cocaine abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.