Review: could Pyridium cause Cocaine abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Cocaine abuse is reported only by a few people who take Pyridium.
We study 133 people who have side effects while taking Pyridium from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cocaine abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pyridium and have Cocaine abuse >>>
Pyridium has active ingredients of phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from 224 Pyridium users)
Cocaine abuse (cocaine dependence) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,559 Cocaine abuse patients)
On Mar, 22, 2015: 133 people reported to have side effects when taking Pyridium. Among them, 1 people (0.75%) has Cocaine Abuse.
Time on Pyridium when people have Cocaine abuse * :
Gender of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Pyridium * :
|Cocaine abuse||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Pyridium * :
|Cocaine abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cocaine abuse when taking Pyridium ** :
How people recovered from Cocaine abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Vertigo (1 people, 100.00%)
- Stress (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Proair hfa (1 people, 100.00%)
- Combivent (1 people, 100.00%)
- Xopenex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Stadol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cocaine Abuse while taking Pyridium?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Pyridium and have Cocaine Abuse
- support group for people who take Pyridium
- support group for people who have Cocaine Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cocaine Plant for a 26-year old man with Cocaine Abuse. The patient has Cocaine Abuse
- A study of side effects of Accutane for a 20-year old man with Acne. The patient has Depression, Impulsive Behaviour, Delusional Perception, Drug Abuse, Aggression Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab for a 22-year old man with Uterine Infection. The patient has Pain - Testicle(s)
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a 71-year old man with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Prostate Examination Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Heroin Abuse. The patient has Low Thyroid, Heroin Abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab, Ciprofloxacin for a 50-year old woman with Uti - Acute. The patient has Abdominal Pain
Recent Pyridium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.