Could Questran light cause Weight loss - unintentional - from FDA reports
Weight loss - unintentional is found among people who take Questran Light, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Synthroid, and have Indigestion . We study 152 people who have side effects while taking Questran light from FDA. Among them, 10 have Weight loss - unintentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss - unintentional and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Questran light has active ingredients of cholestyramine. (latest outcomes from Questran light 162 users)
Weight Loss - Unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 148,250 Weight loss - unintentional patients).
On Dec, 07, 2016
152 people reported to have side effects when taking Questran Light.
Among them, 10 people (6.58%) have Weight Loss - Unintentional
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Questran Light when people have Weight Loss - Unintentional *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional when taking Questran Light *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional when taking Questran Light *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (7 people, 70.00%)
- Vitamin E (6 people, 60.00%)
- Lisinopril (6 people, 60.00%)
- Flovent (6 people, 60.00%)
- Allegra (6 people, 60.00%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you take Questran light, learn more )
Potential co-existing conditions
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 40.00%)
- Indigestion (4 people, 40.00%)
- Nausea (3 people, 30.00%)
- Multiple Allergies (3 people, 30.00%)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (3 people, 30.00%)
Potential co-existing symptoms
- Constipation (4 people, 40.00%)
- Proteinuria Present (3 people, 30.00%)
- Pancytopenia (3 people, 30.00%)
- Hypokalemia (3 people, 30.00%)
- Haemorrhoids (3 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight loss - unintentional when taking Questran light?
- Check symptoms - is weight loss - unintentional caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Questran lighta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
Could your condition cause Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello All, My name is Dorothy and I have been taking Creon 36,000 for approximately 2 months. I have been diagnosed with EPI and Creon certainly has helped with my diarrhea. I did unintentionally lose weight and it was okay because I needed to. I would like for the weight loss to stop now and ...
In April 2016 my 16 year old daughter was finally diagnosed with MG after 9+ months of trying to determine the cause of her sudden onset double vision the previous July. She's been on Mestinon since her diagnosis in April as we work to land on the appropriate dosage. She's experienced a lot ...