Home > Questran light > Weight loss - unintentional > Questran light and Weight loss - unintentional
Review: could Questran light cause Weight loss - unintentional (Weight Decreased)?
We study 141 people who have side effects while taking Questran light from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Weight loss - unintentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss - unintentional and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Questran light and have Weight loss - unintentional >>>
Questran Light (latest outcomes from 147 users) has active ingredients of cholestyramine. It is often used in diarrhea.
Weight loss - unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional (latest reports from 582,785 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 141 people reported to have side effects when taking Questran light. Among them, 9 people (6.38%) have Weight Loss - Unintentional.
Time on Questran light when people have Weight loss - unintentional * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight loss - unintentional||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Weight loss - unintentional when taking Questran light * :
|Weight loss - unintentional||70.00%||30.00% |
Age of people who have Weight loss - unintentional when taking Questran light * :
|Weight loss - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||28.57%||57.14% |
Severity of Weight loss - unintentional when taking Questran light ** :
How people recovered from Weight loss - unintentional ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fungal infection (3 people, 33.33%)
- Multiple allergies (3 people, 33.33%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 33.33%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (3 people, 33.33%)
- Nausea (3 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Allegra (6 people, 66.67%)
- Synthroid (6 people, 66.67%)
- Lisinopril (6 people, 66.67%)
- Flovent (6 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin e (6 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Loss - Unintentional while taking Questran Light?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Questran light and have Weight Loss - Unintentional
- support group for people who take Questran light
- support group for people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can viread cause weight loss and low wbc count?
I was diagnosed with Chronic HBV in 2012. The original viral count was 100 copies. It slowly went up to 12K copies early this year. I saw 2 specialists and one told me it's the right time to take Viread now and the other said it's border line and I could wait but it does not hurt to take it since it ...
- What stage is my melanoma?
I was originally diagnosed in 2010 with nodular melanoma, Clarke level IV, and summer 2013 a subcutaneous tumour was removed from near the site of the original melanoma. CT showed no evidence of disease to organs. Medical oncologist said I was cancer free, skin oncologist told me that 50/100 peopl ...
- I have bile reflux. can i take questran the same day as i take gaviscon?
I have struggles with this since march,2013. I had my g.b. removed apr 30, 2013. A scope in June show my pyloric valve wide open allowing bile to reflux giving me much uncomfortable to say the least. The dr would like me to take questran twice daily for 1 month to give the valve a chance to heal. ...
More questions for: Questran light, Weight loss - unintentional
More reviews for: Questran light, Weight loss - unintentional
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Questran light, Weight loss - unintentional
Recent Questran light related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Questran light, Weight loss - unintentional
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (4 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Ringing In The Ears
- Aplasia Cutis Congenita
- Wet Lungs Newborns
- Wet Lungs Newborns