Home > Questran > Neuropathy peripheral > Questran and Neuropathy peripheral
Review: could Questran cause Neuropathy peripheral?
We study 1,926 people who have side effects while taking Questran from FDA and social media. Among them, 38 have Neuropathy peripheral. Find out below who they are, when they have Neuropathy peripheral and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Questran and have Neuropathy peripheral >>>
Questran (latest outcomes from 1,958 users) has active ingredients of cholestyramine. It is often used in diarrhea.
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) (latest reports from 203,821 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 1,926 people reported to have side effects when taking Questran. Among them, 38 people (1.97%) have Neuropathy Peripheral.
Time on Questran when people have Neuropathy peripheral * :
Gender of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Questran * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||73.68%||26.32% |
Age of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Questran * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.57%||25.71%||57.14%||8.57% |
Severity of Neuropathy peripheral when taking Questran ** :
How people recovered from Neuropathy peripheral ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neoplasm malignant (15 people, 39.47%)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (12 people, 31.58%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 23.68%)
- Behcet's syndrome (9 people, 23.68%)
- Crohn's disease (4 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chemotherapeutics nos (24 people, 63.16%)
- Vicodin (21 people, 55.26%)
- Fluconazole (19 people, 50.00%)
- Avelox (18 people, 47.37%)
- Keflex (18 people, 47.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral while taking Questran?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Questran and have Neuropathy Peripheral
- support group for people who take Questran
- support group for people who have Neuropathy Peripheral
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can gabapentin cause bladder distension? there is no urinary symptom .
Existing illness are Chronic renal failure (after hydro uretero nephrosis due to BPH) and peripheral neuropathy (vit B6 deficiency ) after ATT are the major problems along with BP .At present , the problem is that creatinine gas risen from 1,1 to 1.5 in 6 months .Since 6 months , I am taking medicin ...
- What stage is my melanoma?
I was originally diagnosed in 2010 with nodular melanoma, Clarke level IV, and summer 2013 a subcutaneous tumour was removed from near the site of the original melanoma. CT showed no evidence of disease to organs. Medical oncologist said I was cancer free, skin oncologist told me that 50/100 peopl ...
- Will aoolprinol increase my creatine level
Foot pain, stage 2 kidney disease and recent laminectomy. Weakness of legs and foot pain inhibit ability to exercise via walking and bicycling. Stage 2 kidney disease caused me to switch from allopurinol to Lyrica. Do not tolerate side effects very well of Lyrica dosage of 75 mg, twice a day. Lyric ...
More questions for: Questran, Neuropathy peripheral
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Idiopathic insomnolence
In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets.
After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence.
Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- Avelox with prednisone and nabumetome = disaster
I was prescribed that combination of drugs in January 2013 when I went to my family doctor with a bad chest congestion and painful knees. After starting on the drugs, I got a severely painful neck and thumb and noticed some tingling in my left foot. I took the whole course of the avelox and predniso ...
More reviews for: Questran, Neuropathy peripheral
On eHealthMe, Questran (cholestyramine) is often used for diarrhea. Find out below the conditions Questran is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Questran used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Questran, Neuropathy peripheral
Recent Questran related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Questran, Neuropathy peripheral
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (4 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (4 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (27 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- High Blood Sugar
- Dilaudid Overdose
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis