Home > Questran > Neuropathy peripheral > Questran and Neuropathy peripheral
Review: could Questran cause Neuropathy peripheral?
Summary: Neuropathy peripheral is found among people who take Questran, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Chemotherapeutics nos, and have Neoplasm malignant.
We study 1,926 people who have side effects while taking Questran from FDA and social media. Among them, 38 have Neuropathy peripheral. Find out below who they are, when they have Neuropathy peripheral and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Questran and have Neuropathy peripheral >>>
Questran (latest outcomes from 1,958 users) has active ingredients of cholestyramine. It is often used in diarrhea.
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) (latest reports from 203,834 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 1,926 people reported to have side effects when taking Questran. Among them, 38 people (1.97%) have Neuropathy Peripheral.
Time on Questran when people have Neuropathy peripheral * :
Gender of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Questran * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||73.68%||26.32% |
Age of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Questran * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.57%||25.71%||57.14%||8.57% |
Severity of Neuropathy peripheral when taking Questran ** :
How people recovered from Neuropathy peripheral ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neoplasm malignant (15 people, 39.47%)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (12 people, 31.58%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 23.68%)
- Behcet's syndrome (9 people, 23.68%)
- Crohn's disease (4 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chemotherapeutics nos (24 people, 63.16%)
- Vicodin (21 people, 55.26%)
- Fluconazole (19 people, 50.00%)
- Avelox (18 people, 47.37%)
- Keflex (18 people, 47.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral while taking Questran?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Questran and have Neuropathy Peripheral
- support group for people who take Questran
- support group for people who have Neuropathy Peripheral
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- What does emphysemic change in the lungs mean
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Tramadol)
Doctor told me I have emphysema changes in my lungs.could this be causing my nausea every day all day?
- Can gabapentin cause bladder distension? there is no urinary symptom .
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, Renal Failure - Chronic, Bladder Distension, and takes Pyridoxine, Methylcobalamin, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Gabapentin)
Existing illness are Chronic renal failure (after hydro uretero nephrosis due to BPH) and peripheral neuropathy (vit B6 deficiency ) after ATT are the major problems along with BP .At present , the problem is that creatinine gas risen from 1,1 to 1.5 in 6 months .Since 6 months , I am taking medicin ...
- What stage is my melanoma?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Recurring Subcutaneous Melanoma, Crohn's Disease, and takes Cholestyramine)
I was originally diagnosed in 2010 with nodular melanoma, Clarke level IV, and summer 2013 a subcutaneous tumour was removed from near the site of the original melanoma. CT showed no evidence of disease to organs. Medical oncologist said I was cancer free, skin oncologist told me that 50/100 peopl ...
- Will aoolprinol increase my creatine level
(Asked by a 83 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, High Creatine Level, and takes Allopurinol, Lyrica)
Foot pain, stage 2 kidney disease and recent laminectomy. Weakness of legs and foot pain inhibit ability to exercise via walking and bicycling. Stage 2 kidney disease caused me to switch from allopurinol to Lyrica. Do not tolerate side effects very well of Lyrica dosage of 75 mg, twice a day. Lyric ...
More questions for: Questran, Neuropathy peripheral
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Idiopathic insomnolence
(Posted by a 44 year old man who has Insomnolence, Narcolepsy, Iga Nephropathy, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Modafinil)
In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets.
After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence.
Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- Avelox with prednisone and nabumetome = disaster
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Vasculitis, Rhabdomyolysis, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Avelox, Prednisone, Nabumetone)
I was prescribed that combination of drugs in January 2013 when I went to my family doctor with a bad chest congestion and painful knees. After starting on the drugs, I got a severely painful neck and thumb and noticed some tingling in my left foot. I took the whole course of the avelox and predniso ...
More reviews for: Questran, Neuropathy peripheral
- A study of side effects of Cholestyramine for a patient with Chronic Kidney Disease. The patient has Creatinine Urine
Comments: A history of Polycythemia Vera Mylelofibrosis. Elevated CK of unknown etiology. NEW elevated creatinine. Levels have been normal for 5+ years
- A study of drug interactions between Cholestyramine, Lisinopril, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Colitis Microscopic, High Blood Pressure, Depression And Anxiety And Fibromyalgia. The patient has Panic Attacks, Extreme Guilt, Dizziness, Skin Crawling, Impulsive Behaviour, Horrific Vivid Dreams, Feeling Out Of Control, Heart Palpitations, Sweating Fever, Severe Headaches, Dissociation With Mind And Body, Depression
Comments: I was on cymbalta for almost 3 yrs.with great success. Was just switched to the generic..all hell broke out.
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Cholestyramine, Omeprazole, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a patient with Thyroid Stimulating Hormone-producing Pituitary Tumour, Total Cholesterol, Stomach Ulcer, Hypertension. The patient has Constipation
Comments: on a diet including fruit
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Ramipril, Crestor, Cholestyramine, Niacin, Clopidogrel for a patient with Blood Clots, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Myalgia
Comments: Muscle ache makes it difficult to sleep or do anything
- A study of drug interactions between Cholestyramine, Alpha-Lipoic Acid Extract, CoQ-10, Malarone, Artemisia, Horse Chestnut, DHA, Enzyme Therapy, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Probiotics, Magnesium Oxide, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Same, L-methylfolate, Albenza, Promethazine, Mepron, Stromectol, Flagyl, Bactrim, Doxycycline, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Tramadol, Klonopin, Vyvanse for a patient with Lyme, Lyme, Bartonellosis, Lyme Related Gi, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Parasitic Infection, Nausea And Vomiting, Babesiosis (co-infection Of Lyme), Parasitic Infection, Skin Atrophy Due To Late-stage Lyme, Neuroborreliosis, Depression - Diseased Induced, Pain, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has
Comments: Do not take all drugs listed at same time. Am on "pulse therapy" with antimacrobials. Do not take coq10 when on Mepron/malarone. Take Florastor probiotic 2x's a day to fight c.diff & other probiotics. Also take FiberSmart, DigestSmart, & slippery elm, marshmallow root for GI regularity. Drink at ...
More related studies for: Questran, Neuropathy peripheral
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.