Review: could Quetiapine fumarate cause Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll)?
Summary: there is no Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) reported by people who take Quetiapine fumarate yet.
We study 4,707 people who have side effects while taking Quetiapine fumarate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Quetiapine fumarate and have Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) >>>
Quetiapine fumarate has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,953 Quetiapine fumarate users)
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll)
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) (childhood blood cancer of white blood cells) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, emphysema, high blood pressure, actinic keratosis, hypogonadism. (latest reports from 65 Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (cll) while taking Quetiapine Fumarate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Quetiapine fumarate
- support group for people who have Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll)
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 39-year old woman with Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Seroquel for a 52-year old woman with Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Restless Leg Syndrome, Sleep Walking
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Ativan, Seroquel, Lamictal, Trileptal for a 65-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vertigo, Vomiting, Nausea, Ataxia, Double Vision
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Lipidil, Simvastatin, Metformin, Valproate Sodium, Seroquel for a 59-year old man with Low Thyroid, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes, Bipolar Mania. The patient has Sleep Apnea, Anaemia, Red Blood Cell Count, Neutrophil Count Decreased
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a 42-year old man with Bipolar 2. The patient has Seroma (a tumour like collection of serum in the tissues)
Recent Quetiapine fumarate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Marijuana for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Lyrica, Seroquel, Paxil, Cymbalta for a 30-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 22-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.