Review: could Quetiapine fumarate cause Hairy cell leukemia?
Summary: there is no Hairy cell leukemia reported by people who take Quetiapine fumarate yet.
We study 4,708 people who have side effects while taking Quetiapine fumarate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hairy cell leukemia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Quetiapine fumarate and have Hairy cell leukemia >>>
Quetiapine fumarate has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 4,958 Quetiapine fumarate users)
Hairy cell leukemia
Hairy cell leukemia (a type of blood cancer) (latest reports from 24 Hairy cell leukemia patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of quetiapine fumarate and hairy cell leukemia on
Do you have Hairy Cell Leukemia while taking Quetiapine Fumarate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Quetiapine fumarate
- support group for people who have Hairy Cell Leukemia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Seroquel, Trileptal for a 39-year old woman with Depression, Insomnia, Bipolar. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 61-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Duloxetine Hydrochloride. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Glucosamine, Ativan, Synthroid, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamictal, Viibryd for a 72-year old woman with Health, Anxiety, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Muscle Rigidity
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Klonopin, Lamictal, Seroquel Xr, Adderall 20 for a 40-year old man with Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vivitrol, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Rozerem, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 42-year old woman with Pain, Withdrawal Syndrome, Mood Disorder, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder.
Recent Quetiapine fumarate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Latuda, Abilify, Lamictal, Seroquel Xr for a 40-year old man who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Quetiapine Fumarate, Rozerem, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vivitrol for a 42-year old woman who has Overweight
- Comparions of Quetiapine Fumarate, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 51-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Seroquel, Alprazolam for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Seroquel for a 34-year old man who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.