Home > Quetiapine fumarate > Headache > Quetiapine fumarate and Headache
Review: could Quetiapine fumarate cause Headache?
We study 4,685 people who have side effects while taking Quetiapine fumarate from FDA and social media. Among them, 116 have Headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Quetiapine fumarate and have Headache >>>
Quetiapine fumarate (latest outcomes from 4,930 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 4,685 people reported to have side effects when taking Quetiapine fumarate. Among them, 116 people (2.48%) have Headache.
Time on Quetiapine fumarate when people have Headache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Headache when taking Quetiapine fumarate * :
Age of people who have Headache when taking Quetiapine fumarate * :
Severity of Headache when taking Quetiapine fumarate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Headache ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (29 people, 25.00%)
- Depression (25 people, 21.55%)
- Menstrual disorder (16 people, 13.79%)
- Psychotic disorder (15 people, 12.93%)
- Extrapyramidal disorder (9 people, 7.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clonazepam (43 people, 37.07%)
- Lorazepam (29 people, 25.00%)
- Lamotrigine (28 people, 24.14%)
- Omeprazole (24 people, 20.69%)
- Mirtazapine (24 people, 20.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache while taking Quetiapine Fumarate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Quetiapine fumarate and have Headache
- support group for people who take Quetiapine fumarate
- support group for people who have Headache
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Quetiapine fumarate, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ...
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Quetiapine fumarate, Headache
On eHealthMe, Quetiapine Fumarate (quetiapine fumarate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Quetiapine Fumarate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Quetiapine Fumarate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride, Lexapro, Seroquel for a patient with Side Effects Of Others, Depression, Major Depression. The patient has Numbness In Lips And Hand, Chest Pain, Hypothermia, Headache, Sweating Fever, Low Energy, Bone Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Naprosyn, Omeprazole, Seroquel, Fluvoxamine Maleate, Trileptal for a patient with Headache, Pain - Back, Reflux Gastritis, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Dizziness, Neck Pain, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Thyroid, Neurontin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Seroquel Xr for a patient with Thyroid Disorder, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Leg Pain, Back Pain - Low, Sweating Fever, Frequent Headaches, Short-term Memory Loss, Fatigue - Chronic, Muscle Stiffness, Premature Aging
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Lamictal, Seroquel for a patient with Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Muscle Weakness, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Loss Of Balance, Tremor, Headache, Muscle Twitching, Vision Problems, Heavyness In Legs, Depression, Fatigue, Loss Of Memory, Out Of It, Stress Symptoms, Numbness And Tingling
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Seroquel, Clonazepam, Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression, Thinking - Unclear, Anxiety, Blood Sugar Levels. The patient has Facial Pain, Headache, High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Carbamazepine, Wellbutrin Sr, Abilify, Lithium Carbonate, Lamictal for a patient with Bipolar. The patient has Neutropenia, Tardive Dyskinesia, Taste Loss, Itching, Increased Susceptibility To Infections Nos, Numbness And Tingling, Frequent Headaches
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Seroquel, Zoloft for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Depression. The patient has Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Lamictal, Combivent, Xolair, Singulair, Seroquel, Synthroid, Hydrochlorothiazide, Fortamet, Vistaril, Potassium Citrate for a patient with Hypersomnia, Seizures, Asthma, Bipolar Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Kidney Stones, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Allergies, Elbow Replacement. The patient has Rapid Heart Beat, Restless Leg Syndrome, Muscle Cramps, Frequent Headaches, Dizziness Postural, Paranoia, Exacerbation Of Anxiety, Exaggerated Startle Response, Disturbance In Loudness, Neck Tightness, Abnormal Heart Rhythms, Tremor - Arms Or Hands, Pulse Bounding
More related studies for: Quetiapine fumarate, Headache
Recent Quetiapine fumarate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Latuda, Seroquel, Geodon for a 30-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Quetiapine Fumarate, Valproic Acid for a 28-year old man who has Hypomania
- Comparions of Depakote, Seroquel XR for a 48-year old man who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Clonidine, Seroquel Xr, Wellbutrin, Effexor Xr, Strattera for a 25-year old woman who has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Comparions of Haldol, Celexa, Seroquel Xr, Saphris for a 36-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 53-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Lamictal, Klonopin, Prozac for a 37-year old woman who has Panic Attacks
- Comparions of Pristiq, Seroquel Xr for a 43-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Quetiapine Fumarate, Pristiq, Fluoxetine for a 24-year old woman who has Major Depression
More related comparison studies for: Quetiapine fumarate, Headache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.