Home > Quetiapine fumarate > Narcotic abuse > Quetiapine fumarate and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Quetiapine fumarate cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 4,681 people who have side effects while taking Quetiapine fumarate from FDA and social media. Among them, 29 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Quetiapine fumarate and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Quetiapine fumarate (latest outcomes from 4,925 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 45,592 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Sep, 11, 2014: 4,676 people reported to have side effects when taking Quetiapine fumarate. Among them, 29 people (0.62%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Quetiapine fumarate when people have Narcotic abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Narcotic abuse||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Quetiapine fumarate * :
|Narcotic abuse||63.16%||36.84% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Quetiapine fumarate * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||15.15%||9.09%||57.58%||12.12%||6.06% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Quetiapine fumarate ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Back pain (5 people, 17.24%)
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 10.34%)
- Fabry's disease (2 people, 6.90%)
- Mental disorder (2 people, 6.90%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 6.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amitriptyline hcl (10 people, 34.48%)
- Nortriptyline hcl (10 people, 34.48%)
- Bromazepam (9 people, 31.03%)
- Iburofen (8 people, 27.59%)
- Hydromorphone hcl (8 people, 27.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Quetiapine Fumarate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Quetiapine fumarate and have Narcotic Abuse
- group for people who take Quetiapine fumarate
- group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
Concerta XL = 108 mg (morning)
Depakote 500 mg (afternoon)
Promethazine 25mg (Night)
From this study (3 days ago):
I recently quit taking all meds due to loss of insurance coverage. I have been having symptoms for a week that seem to only get worse
From this study (6 days ago):
After taking this drug for 3 months and experiencing spasms in my left shoulder I now have a 90% tear in my rotator cuff
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Quetiapine fumarate, Narcotic abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Quetiapine fumarate, Narcotic abuse
On eHealthMe, Quetiapine Fumarate (quetiapine fumarate) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Quetiapine Fumarate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Quetiapine Fumarate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (58 minutes ago)
- Solidago Virgaurea
- Midodrine Hydrochloride (impax Pharms) 2.5mg
- Acetaminophen Aspirin And Codeine Phosphate
- Caclia Doce
- Nausea And Vomiting