Quinine and Bladder incontinence - from FDA reports
Bladder incontinence is found among people who take Quinine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Nexium, and have Muscle spasms. This review analyzes which people have Bladder incontinence with Quinine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,469 people who have side effects when taking Quinine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
2,469 people reported to have side effects when taking Quinine.
Among them, 18 people (0.73%) have Bladder incontinence
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bladder incontinence when taking Quinine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Bladder incontinence when taking Quinine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 17.65 %
- 40-49: 11.76 %
- 50-59: 11.76 %
- 60+: 58.82 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Toothaches (9 people, 50.00%)
- Muscle Spasms (9 people, 50.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (4 people, 22.22%)
- Pain (4 people, 22.22%)
- Multiple Myeloma (4 people, 22.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (15 people, 83.33%)
- Zometa (13 people, 72.22%)
- Xanax (13 people, 72.22%)
- Ultram (13 people, 72.22%)
- Miralax (13 people, 72.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (17 people, 94.44%)
- Hypoaesthesia (17 people, 94.44%)
- Stress And Anxiety (15 people, 83.33%)
- Spinal Column Stenosis (15 people, 83.33%)
- Pain In Extremity (14 people, 77.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bladder incontinence when taking Quinine?
- Check symptoms - is bladder incontinence caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBladder incontinence and drugs with ingredients of cinchona.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBladder incontinence and Quinine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Quinine has active ingredients of cinchona. It is often used in leg pain. (latest outcomes from Quinine 2,543 users)
Bladder incontinence has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 28,781 Bladder incontinence patients).
Browse all side effects of Quininea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Bladder incontinenceBladder incontinence
Could your condition cause Bladder incontinenceBladder incontinence
What would happen?
Questions to the study
We live in the Uk and desperately need some advice!! My son is 10 years old and was prescribed Esomeprazole for Gerd by a consultant. He'd had side effects from other proton pump inhibitors. After about two weeks of stating the meds he got increasingly thirsty so intense he would cry his mouth ...
Extreme hallucination. Agitated hears people from another continent and people totally unrelated as talking to him. When questioned as to how he hears these messages he says it is telepathic. Urinary incontinence has increased considerably. Most disturbing is that this quiet dignified person ...
71-year-old female. Started taking ubiquinol 200mg per day in July 2015. Had a two-week bout of severe diarrhoea a week or so later. This settled down and the ubiquinol seemed to be working. My BP came down a bit and the extrasystoles that have troubled me all my life disappeared. January ...
User reviews to the study
About a year and half ago I was diagnosed to have diabetes and was prescribed to take Invokana 100 mg once each evening after meals (along with one Metformin ER 750 mg per day). About a year ago I started to notice a new problem---I could not hold in my urine if I even slightly delayed going to ...