Home > Ramipril > Blood testosterone free decreased > Ramipril and Blood testosterone free decreased
Review: could Ramipril cause Blood testosterone free decreased?
We study 30,751 people who have side effects while taking Ramipril from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Blood testosterone free decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood testosterone free decreased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ramipril and have Blood testosterone free decreased >>>
Ramipril (latest outcomes from 31,829 users) has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Blood testosterone free decreased
Blood testosterone free decreased (latest reports from 258 patients) has been reported by people with pain, blood testosterone decreased, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, type 2 diabetes.
On Aug, 28, 2014: 30,749 people reported to have side effects when taking Ramipril. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Blood Testosterone Free Decreased. They amount to 0.78% of all the 258 people who have Blood Testosterone Free Decreased on eHealthMe.
Time on Ramipril when people have Blood testosterone free decreased * :
Gender of people who have Blood testosterone free decreased when taking Ramipril * :
|Blood testosterone free decreased||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Blood testosterone free decreased when taking Ramipril * :
|Blood testosterone free decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Blood testosterone free decreased when taking Ramipril ** :
How people recovered from Blood testosterone free decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hepatitis c (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Rebetol (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Testosterone Free Decreased while taking Ramipril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Ramipril and have Blood Testosterone Free Decreased
- group for people who take Ramipril
- group for people who have Blood Testosterone Free Decreased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
I am also diabetic and have high blood cholesterol and high triglycerides
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Don't always have frequent urination, seems to be intermittent some days more than others
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- What can cause shortage of breath on exertion?
My main problem besides the general aches and stiffness which tends to happen as you age, is a shortness of breath if I am sitting doing nothing i don't seem to notice any problem with my breathing, but as soon as I get up and walk I really struggle .This problem appeared about two year ago , when I ...
- Has anyone ever known meningogoccal meningitis cause addison's disease later in life?
Contracted Meningitis age 13. Adrenal insufficiency aged 15. All conditions thereafter aged 25. I have constant backache. The worst case of striae ive ever seen in a young person without children. Hyper/hypo pigmentation. I crave & eat massive amounts of salt. Nightsweats. Muscle/bone pain. Uninten ...
More questions for: Ramipril, Blood testosterone free decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pancreatitis possibly related to ramipril
Started on Ramipril approximately 12/2012. Had first attack of acute pancreatitis 5/2013. Second attack 9/2103. Ultrasound and Abdominal CT scan normal. Other labs are normal. Lipase elevated both times and treatment required in hospital. Clear liquids and IV fluids were successful in treatment bu ...
More reviews for: Ramipril, Blood testosterone free decreased
On eHealthMe, Ramipril (ramipril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Ramipril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ramipril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (4 hours ago)
- Phlebitis Superficial
- Bed Wetting
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased