Ramipril and Cancer - stomach - from FDA reports
Cancer - stomach is found among people who take Ramipril, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Cancer - stomach with Ramipril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 55,129 people who have side effects when taking Ramipril from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
55,129 people reported to have side effects when taking Ramipril.
Among them, 15 people (0.03%) have Cancer - Stomach
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cancer - Stomach when taking Ramipril *:
- female: 35.71 %
- male: 64.29 %
Age of people who have Cancer - Stomach when taking Ramipril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 83.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 26.67%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (3 people, 20.00%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (3 people, 20.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 13.33%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 13.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin (5 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 33.33%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 20.00%)
- Finasteride (3 people, 20.00%)
- Enoxaparin Sodium (3 people, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (5 people, 33.33%)
- Ventricular Fibrillation (3 people, 20.00%)
- Pituitary Tumor Recurrent (3 people, 20.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 20.00%)
- Hepatocellular Injury (2 people, 13.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cancer - stomach when taking Ramipril?
Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 57,516 users)
Cancer - Stomach
Cancer - stomach has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, gastric cancer, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis (latest reports from 10,536 Cancer - stomach patients).
Browse all side effects of Ramiprila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cancer - stomachCancer - stomach
Could your condition cause Cancer - stomachCancer - stomach
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi I'm 70 and taking Ramipril 10mg every evening I've lot of sweating during the night Then I drink a bit more at night to not being dehydrated and avoid nasty liquid diarrhoea Is the sweating linked to Ramipril?
You may be interested in these reviews
ive been taking ramipril with amlodipine for about 4 months and i have swollen gums and a loose tooth i didnt have these symptoms when i was just on amlodipine is this normal or should i stop taking the ramipril