Home > Ramipril > Cancer - stomach > Ramipril and Cancer - stomach
Review: could Ramipril cause Cancer - stomach (Gastric cancer)?
Summary: Cancer - stomach is found among people who take Ramipril, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypertension.
We study 30,771 people who have side effects while taking Ramipril from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Cancer - stomach. Find out below who they are, when they have Cancer - stomach and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ramipril and have Cancer - stomach >>>
Ramipril (latest outcomes from 31,846 users) has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Cancer - stomach
Cancer - stomach (stomach cancer) (latest reports from 16,348 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, gastric cancer, type 2 diabetes.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 30,771 people reported to have side effects when taking Ramipril. Among them, 12 people (0.04%) have Cancer - Stomach.
Time on Ramipril when people have Cancer - stomach * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cancer - stomach||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cancer - stomach when taking Ramipril * :
|Cancer - stomach||41.67%||58.33% |
Age of people who have Cancer - stomach when taking Ramipril * :
|Cancer - stomach||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||0.00%||81.82% |
Severity of Cancer - stomach when taking Ramipril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Cancer - stomach||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Cancer - stomach ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 25.00%)
- Acute myocardial infarction (3 people, 25.00%)
- Coronary artery disease (2 people, 16.67%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 16.67%)
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (6 people, 50.00%)
- Simvastatin (5 people, 41.67%)
- Finasteride (3 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 25.00%)
- Clopidogrel (3 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cancer - Stomach while taking Ramipril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ramipril and have Cancer - Stomach
- support group for people who take Ramipril
- support group for people who have Cancer - Stomach
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How should i take metozolv odt (to help empty my stomach and omeprazole - bicarb 40-1,10 (for reflux). one says on empty stomach, the other 1 hour brfore meals
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Esophageal Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Acid Reflux, and takes Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Metozolv Odt)
Had cancer of the esophagus and stomach (tumor at the junction. Did chemo and radiation, had surgery, more chemo, clean pet scan. Now I cannot empty my stomach, and I suffer vomiting and acid reflux at night. I was given the Omepazole for the acid reflux and vomiting, then they discovered it was cau ...
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Do Not Urinate Much In Evening, Have To Urinate 3 Or 4 Times At Night, and takes Methocarbamol And Aspirin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Atenolol, Ramipril, Amlodipine, Dexilant )
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- What can cause shortage of breath on exertion?
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Osteoarthritis Generalised, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Ramipril, Atenolol)
My main problem besides the general aches and stiffness which tends to happen as you age, is a shortness of breath if I am sitting doing nothing i don't seem to notice any problem with my breathing, but as soon as I get up and walk I really struggle .This problem appeared about two year ago , when I ...
- Has anyone ever known meningogoccal meningitis cause addison's disease later in life?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Left Ventricular Thrombus, Cardiomyopathy Secondary To Hypertension , Essential Hypertension, Steroid Prophylaxis, Adrenal Insufficiency NEC , Meningogoccal Septicaemia Meningitis , and takes Ramipril, Amlodipine, Eplerenone, Omeprazole, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Furosemide)
Contracted Meningitis age 13. Adrenal insufficiency aged 15. All conditions thereafter aged 25. I have constant backache. The worst case of striae ive ever seen in a young person without children. Hyper/hypo pigmentation. I crave & eat massive amounts of salt. Nightsweats. Muscle/bone pain. Uninten ...
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Cramps - Leg, Cramps In Legs And Feet At Night, Calf Muscle Cramps At Night, Have Heart And Vascular Deciese, and takes Meloxicam, Celexa, Lovastatin, Ramipril, Coreg, Percocet, Aspirin, Temazepam, Adderall 10)
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
More questions for: Ramipril, Cancer - stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pancreatitis possibly related to ramipril
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Pancreatitis Acute, and takes Ramipril)
Started on Ramipril approximately 12/2012. Had first attack of acute pancreatitis 5/2013. Second attack 9/2103. Ultrasound and Abdominal CT scan normal. Other labs are normal. Lipase elevated both times and treatment required in hospital. Clear liquids and IV fluids were successful in treatment bu ...
More reviews for: Ramipril, Cancer - stomach
- A study of drug interactions between Avastin, Ramipril, Mesalamine for a patient with Hypertension, Colitis. The patient has Chest Pain
Comments: mild chest pain with heavy exertion
- A study of drug interactions between Estradiol Valerate, Aspirin, Simvastatin, Ramipril, Aminophyllin for a patient with Menorrhagia, Chd, Tmj Disorders. The patient has Menorrhagia, Tmj Disorders
Comments: had 1 MRI 1 ct on head, awaiting 2nd MRI concentrating on tmj,
had menorrhagia for 2 yrs tried various hormone pills and no change. Had marina coil and clamavil since July 2014 still having periods with clots,
have osteopenia too. T5 T6 diminished in spine,
TMJ much worse when menstruating and m ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zetia, Ramipril, Atorvastatin Calcium, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Blood Pressure Increased, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Diarrhea. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Just began Cholestyramine Pack on 10/01/2015 for chronic diahrrea which, after several months and many tests, can not be diagnosed! After approx.2 weeks on this medication, began losing considerable amounts of hair every time I shampooed, brushed or even gently combed. After one week, there is a n ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Ramipril, Naturetin-5, Doxazosin Mesylate, Zorvolex for a patient with Hypertension, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Retinal Degeneration
Comments: Taking Diclofenac against GP's advice as the only relief for Rheumatoid arthritis.
Now suffering Zig-zags in vision and worried that diclofenac may be causing this.
- A study of drug interactions between Avodart, Hydrochlorothiazide, Felodipine, Ramipril for a patient with BPH, Hypertension. The patient has Rheumatoid Arthritis
Comments: Rapid onset of rheumatoid arthritis in both hands
More related studies for: Ramipril, Cancer - stomach
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (47 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)