Ramipril and Cancer - stomach - from FDA reports
Cancer - stomach is found among people who take Ramipril, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Aspirin, and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter. This review analyzes which people have Cancer - stomach with Ramipril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,169 people who have side effects when taking Ramipril from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
57,169 people reported to have side effects when taking Ramipril.
Among them, 16 people (0.03%) have Cancer - stomach
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cancer - stomach when taking Ramipril *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Cancer - stomach when taking Ramipril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 84.62 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (4 people, 25.00%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (3 people, 18.75%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 12.50%)
- Diuretic Therapy (2 people, 12.50%)
- Aortic Valve Replacement (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin (5 people, 31.25%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 31.25%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 18.75%)
- Finasteride (3 people, 18.75%)
- Enoxaparin Sodium (3 people, 18.75%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (6 people, 37.50%)
- Ventricular Fibrillation (3 people, 18.75%)
- Pituitary Tumor Recurrent (3 people, 18.75%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 18.75%)
- Metastases To Liver (2 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cancer - stomach when taking Ramipril?
- Check symptoms - is cancer - stomach caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCancer - stomach and drugs with ingredients of ramipril.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCancer - stomach and Ramipril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 59,649 users)
Cancer - stomach
Cancer - stomach has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, gastric cancer, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 10,787 Cancer - stomach patients).
Browse all side effects of Ramiprila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cancer - stomachCancer - stomach
Could your condition cause Cancer - stomachCancer - stomach
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi I'm 70 and taking Ramipril 10mg every evening I've lot of sweating during the night Then I drink a bit more at night to not being dehydrated and avoid nasty liquid diarrhoea Is the sweating linked to Ramipril?
User reviews to the study
ive been taking ramipril with amlodipine for about 4 months and i have swollen gums and a loose tooth i didnt have these symptoms when i was just on amlodipine is this normal or should i stop taking the ramipril