Home > Ramipril > Ed > Ramipril and Ed
Review: could Ramipril cause Ed (Erection problems)?
We study 30,771 people who have side effects while taking Ramipril from FDA and social media. Among them, 86 have Ed. Find out below who they are, when they have Ed and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ramipril and have Ed >>>
Ramipril (latest outcomes from 31,841 users) has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Ed (latest reports from 130,123 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 30,771 people reported to have side effects when taking Ramipril. Among them, 86 people (0.28%) have Ed.
Time on Ramipril when people have Ed * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Ed when taking Ramipril * :
Age of people who have Ed when taking Ramipril * :
Severity of Ed when taking Ramipril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Ed ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (20 people, 23.26%)
- High blood pressure (16 people, 18.60%)
- Multiple myeloma (6 people, 6.98%)
- Erectile dysfunction (5 people, 5.81%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (4 people, 4.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (23 people, 26.74%)
- Lipitor (11 people, 12.79%)
- Viagra (10 people, 11.63%)
- Warfarin sodium (10 people, 11.63%)
- Simvastatin (9 people, 10.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ed while taking Ramipril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ramipril and have Ed
- support group for people who take Ramipril
- support group for people who have Ed
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ramipril, Ed
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
More reviews for: Ramipril, Ed
On eHealthMe, Ramipril (ramipril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Ramipril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ramipril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Ramipril, Ed
Recent Ramipril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ramipril, Ed
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- High Blood Sugar
- Dilaudid Overdose
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis