Review: could Ramipril cause Pulmonary congestion?
Summary: Pulmonary congestion is found among people who take Ramipril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 30,817 people who have side effects while taking Ramipril from FDA and social media. Among them, 80 have Pulmonary congestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Pulmonary congestion and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ramipril and have Pulmonary congestion >>>
Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 31,893 Ramipril users)
Pulmonary congestion (congestion in the lungs) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression. (latest reports from 8,338 Pulmonary congestion patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 30,817 people reported to have side effects when taking Ramipril. Among them, 80 people (0.26%) have Pulmonary Congestion.
Time on Ramipril when people have Pulmonary congestion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pulmonary congestion||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pulmonary congestion when taking Ramipril * :
|Pulmonary congestion||59.04%||40.96% |
Age of people who have Pulmonary congestion when taking Ramipril * :
|Pulmonary congestion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||1.39%||4.17%||18.06%||68.06% |
Severity of Pulmonary congestion when taking Ramipril ** :
How people recovered from Pulmonary congestion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (13 people, 16.25%)
- Atrial fibrillation (7 people, 8.75%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (5 people, 6.25%)
- Breast cancer (4 people, 5.00%)
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (3 people, 3.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (27 people, 33.75%)
- Furosemide (23 people, 28.75%)
- Digoxin (15 people, 18.75%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (12 people, 15.00%)
- Insulin (12 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pulmonary Congestion while taking Ramipril?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ramipril and have Pulmonary Congestion
- support group for people who take Ramipril
- support group for people who have Pulmonary Congestion
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Glucophage, Ramipril, Sertraline for a 52-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Hot Flushes, Cough, Headache
- A study of side effects of Ramipril for a 63-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Indapamine
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Brilinta, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin, Ramipril for a 66-year old woman with Hiatus Hernia, Heart Attack. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Carvedilol, Ramipril, Simvastatin for a 88-year old man with Heart Disease, Heart Disease - Aging. The patient has Open Heart Surgery
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Omeprazole, Altace, Crestor, Flomax, Levoxyl for a 82-year old man with Blood Clots, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Birth Control, Urinary Ca+2, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Angina - Stable, Mouth Ulceration, Anaemia
Recent Ramipril related drug comparison:
- Comparions of L-carnitine Propionyl, Ramipril for a 68-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Tadalafil, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Ramipril for a 56-year old man who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Candesartan Cilexetil, Ramipril for a 70-year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Inderal, Ramipril for a 61-year old man who has Hypertension - Essential
- Comparions of Olmesartan Medoxomil, Telmisartan, Valsartan, Ramipril, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 55-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.