Home > Ramipril > Pulmonary congestion > Ramipril and Pulmonary congestion
Review: could Ramipril cause Pulmonary congestion?
We study 30,771 people who have side effects while taking Ramipril from FDA and social media. Among them, 80 have Pulmonary congestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Pulmonary congestion and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ramipril and have Pulmonary congestion >>>
Ramipril (latest outcomes from 31,841 users) has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Pulmonary congestion (congestion in the lungs) (latest reports from 55,308 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 30,771 people reported to have side effects when taking Ramipril. Among them, 80 people (0.26%) have Pulmonary Congestion.
Time on Ramipril when people have Pulmonary congestion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pulmonary congestion||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pulmonary congestion when taking Ramipril * :
|Pulmonary congestion||59.04%||40.96% |
Age of people who have Pulmonary congestion when taking Ramipril * :
|Pulmonary congestion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||1.39%||4.17%||18.06%||68.06% |
Severity of Pulmonary congestion when taking Ramipril ** :
How people recovered from Pulmonary congestion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (13 people, 16.25%)
- Atrial fibrillation (7 people, 8.75%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (5 people, 6.25%)
- Breast cancer (4 people, 5.00%)
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (3 people, 3.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (27 people, 33.75%)
- Furosemide (23 people, 28.75%)
- Digoxin (15 people, 18.75%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (12 people, 15.00%)
- Insulin (12 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pulmonary Congestion while taking Ramipril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ramipril and have Pulmonary Congestion
- support group for people who take Ramipril
- support group for people who have Pulmonary Congestion
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- What can cause shortage of breath on exertion?
My main problem besides the general aches and stiffness which tends to happen as you age, is a shortness of breath if I am sitting doing nothing i don't seem to notice any problem with my breathing, but as soon as I get up and walk I really struggle .This problem appeared about two year ago , when I ...
- Has anyone ever known meningogoccal meningitis cause addison's disease later in life?
Contracted Meningitis age 13. Adrenal insufficiency aged 15. All conditions thereafter aged 25. I have constant backache. The worst case of striae ive ever seen in a young person without children. Hyper/hypo pigmentation. I crave & eat massive amounts of salt. Nightsweats. Muscle/bone pain. Uninten ...
More questions for: Ramipril, Pulmonary congestion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pancreatitis possibly related to ramipril
Started on Ramipril approximately 12/2012. Had first attack of acute pancreatitis 5/2013. Second attack 9/2103. Ultrasound and Abdominal CT scan normal. Other labs are normal. Lipase elevated both times and treatment required in hospital. Clear liquids and IV fluids were successful in treatment bu ...
More reviews for: Ramipril, Pulmonary congestion
On eHealthMe, Ramipril (ramipril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Ramipril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ramipril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Ramipril, Pulmonary congestion
Recent Ramipril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ramipril, Pulmonary congestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (49 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Isolyte S Ph 7.4 In Plastic Container
- Pantoprazole Sodium
- Green Tea Extract
- Upper Extremity Mass