Home > Ranitidine hydrochloride > Loose stools > Ranitidine hydrochloride and Loose stools
Review: could Ranitidine hydrochloride cause Loose stools?
Summary: Loose stools is found among people who take Ranitidine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Folic acid, and have Atrial fibrillation.
We study 4,252 people who have side effects while taking Ranitidine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Loose stools. Find out below who they are, when they have Loose stools and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ranitidine hydrochloride and have Loose stools >>>
Ranitidine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 4,547 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Loose stools (latest reports from 2,339 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 4,252 people reported to have side effects when taking Ranitidine hydrochloride. Among them, 6 people (0.14%) have Loose Stools.
Time on Ranitidine hydrochloride when people have Loose stools * :
Gender of people who have Loose stools when taking Ranitidine hydrochloride * :
|Loose stools||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have Loose stools when taking Ranitidine hydrochloride * :
|Loose stools||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Loose stools when taking Ranitidine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Loose stools ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 33.33%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (2 people, 33.33%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (3 people, 50.00%)
- Hyoscyamine sulfate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Magnesium oxide (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loose Stools while taking Ranitidine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ranitidine hydrochloride and have Loose Stools
- support group for people who take Ranitidine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Loose Stools
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does nexplanon have nickel in it?
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Nickel Allergy , Epilepsy, and takes Zantac, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin)
I have a severe nickel allergy and I have epilepsy. I am considering explain to reduce periodes since my seizures are worse that time of the month. I need to know if nexplanon has nickel because I need to avoid it if it does.
- Will doxylamine succinate show up as any thing on a drug test
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Makes U Tired, and takes Zantac 300)
Will doxylamine succinate show up in a drug screen ..
- Need some help, i missed a week of pantalock and took zantack 150 mgs for a week then i went back on the panalock and sill my stomake is feeling off.
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Missed A Week Dose, and takes Zantac 150, Sotalol Hydrochloride)
Small question I did not take my birth control for the month of February then I had a very upset stomach all week during my period and did not have the panalock for a week so I took zantack for a week then came back to pantalock at 40mg but my stomach is still feeling off a little is it because I sw ...
- Cause of a symptom possibly be due to interaction between spironolactone and seroquel?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Depression - Major, Rage, Coronary Artery Insufficiency, Fibromyalgia, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate And Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Estradiol, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Temazepam, Mirtazapine, Spironolactone, Seroquel)
Am Transgender, MtF, 20 years post operative, major Depressive lifelong, and rage, both inherited from birth mother, suicidal at times, un-named sleep disorder since teens
Had started Spironolactone in around April of this year due to sudden breastmass loss, and then more recently, Seroquel for sle ...
- Will my medications interact
(Asked by a 22 year old man who takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Zantac 150, Klonopin)
I am on methadone for pain and klonopin for anxiety. I started getting sharp pains right below my ribs and my doctor gave me zantac for it and I want to make sure that it's ok to be taking this combo of drugs because my doctor is always giving me medications that interact with the methadone or klono ...
More questions for: Ranitidine hydrochloride, Loose stools
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Poisened by fenofibrate
(Posted by a 63 year old man who has Nausea And Vomiting, Loose Stools, Stomach Pain, and takes Fenofibrate)
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Polyuria associated with zantac
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Esophageal And Gastric Erosions, and takes Zantac 150)
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Finger, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Malabsorption, Gastric Bypass, Osteopenia, Chronic Pancreatitis, Depression, and takes Klonopin, Ambien Cr, Prilosec Otc, Zenpep, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Job's-tears, Vitamin B12, Zofran, Zantac, Zyrtec, Doxycycline Hyclate, Reclast, Venofer, Neurontin, Buspar, Effexor, Dilaudid)
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Ranitidine hydrochloride, Loose stools
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Zantac 300, Indapamide, Calcitriol, Vitamin D, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container for a patient with Itching, Gerd, Parathyroid Disorder, Aat Deficiency, Parathyroid Hormone. The patient has Hives, Itching, Cough
Comments: Treatment for parathyroid benign includes water pill, vitamin D, and potassium chloride. Coughing, wheezing, difficulty breathing occurs mostly at night. Once it starts, difficult to stop. Itching is daily, with visible hives and/or edema on occasion.
- A study of drug interactions between Xyzal, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Nexium, Zantac 300, Boniva, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Riboflavin, Baby Aspirin, Clonazepam, Mobic, Zanaflex for a patient with Inherited Allergies, Ptsd, Gastroparesis, Gerd, Osteopenia, Bone Disorder, Everlasting, Mri Of The Heart, Heart Attacks And Jaw Pain, Seizures, Pain - Bones, Partial Seizures. The patient has Weight Gain - Unintentional, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, No Energy To Do Anything, Rapid Deep Breathing (hyperventilation)
Comments: Cerebral palsy- hemiplegic/temporal lobe seizures, migraines, insomnia, depressed, sad, in pain all day. I have no intention of intention of wanting to do anything except stay in bed and sleep and I'm never hungry.
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Fiorinal, Valium, Glucosamine, Zantac 150, Zyrtec, Plaquenil, Gabapentin for a patient with Nausea And Vomiting, Intracranial Hypertension, Muscle Spasticity, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Mastocytosis, Autonomic Neuropathy. The patient has Cervical Root Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, Tinnitus Aggravated, Lumbar Pain, Joint Instability, Sjogren's Syndrome, Migraine, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Comments: I have chiari (decompressed), Syringomyelia, Intracranial hypertension, Tethered cord (surgery), CranioCervical Instability, Ehlers Danlos with mixed connective tissue disorder, crohns, afib, superventricular tachycardia and mast cell activation disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Verapamil Hydrochloride, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Heart Tablets, Antacid Therapy, Depression. The patient has Itching Only Helps When I Have Taken The Skin From My Body With A Sharp Knife, Insane Whole Body Itching Lasting Hours, Formication, Itching
Comments: I have had severe formincation for the last 31 years since menopause and the only slight relief I get is if I scrap the skin from my entire body with a very sharp knife. This can resume even straight after spending 4 and 5 hours taking the skin off and sometimes even comes back the very next morning ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dexilant, Lunesta, Simvastatin, Olanzapine, Escitalopram Oxalate for a patient with Stomach Pain, Sleep Disorder In The Elderly, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Paranoia, Confusion Aggravated, Urine Output Decreased, Loose Stools
Comments: moms paranoia and confusion has been in check for 10 years started dexilant and I have notice an increase in both. she is also having severe loose stools in am and she states her urine output is low and less frequent. but her stomach pain is gone with dexilant. we did reduce dosage from 60mg to 30mg ...
More related studies for: Ranitidine hydrochloride, Loose stools
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.