Home > Ranitidine > Loose stools > Ranitidine and Loose stools
Review: could Ranitidine cause Loose stools?
We study 4,252 people who have side effects while taking Ranitidine from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Loose stools. Find out below who they are, when they have Loose stools and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ranitidine hydrochloride and have Loose stools >>>
Ranitidine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 4,547 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Loose stools (latest reports from 9,289 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 4,252 people reported to have side effects when taking Ranitidine hydrochloride. Among them, 6 people (0.14%) have Loose Stools.
Time on Ranitidine hydrochloride when people have Loose stools * :
Gender of people who have Loose stools when taking Ranitidine hydrochloride * :
|Loose stools||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have Loose stools when taking Ranitidine hydrochloride * :
|Loose stools||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Loose stools when taking Ranitidine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Loose stools ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 33.33%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (2 people, 33.33%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (3 people, 50.00%)
- Hyoscyamine sulfate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Magnesium oxide (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loose Stools while taking Ranitidine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ranitidine hydrochloride and have Loose Stools
- support group for people who take Ranitidine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Loose Stools
Comments from related studies:
From this study (16 hours ago):
urinating during coughing
bladder doesn't feel empty
From this study (4 days ago):
This list of symptoms is endless
Nausea vomiting sleep disorders anxiety disorders
So many symptoms with such little relief :(
From this study (6 days ago):
I have had these symptoms for many years but recently they have become worse. I don't know what to do or what to take.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Will doxylamine succinate show up as any thing on a drug test
Will doxylamine succinate show up in a drug screen ..
- Need some help, i missed a week of pantalock and took zantack 150 mgs for a week then i went back on the panalock and sill my stomake is feeling off.
Small question I did not take my birth control for the month of February then I had a very upset stomach all week during my period and did not have the panalock for a week so I took zantack for a week then came back to pantalock at 40mg but my stomach is still feeling off a little is it because I sw ...
- Cause of a symptom possibly be due to interaction between spironolactone and seroquel?
Am Transgender, MtF, 20 years post operative, major Depressive lifelong, and rage, both inherited from birth mother, suicidal at times, un-named sleep disorder since teens
Had started Spironolactone in around April of this year due to sudden breastmass loss, and then more recently, Seroquel for sle ...
More questions for: Ranitidine hydrochloride, Loose stools
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Polyuria associated with zantac
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Ranitidine hydrochloride, Loose stools
On eHealthMe, Ranitidine Hydrochloride (ranitidine hydrochloride) is often used for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions Ranitidine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ranitidine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Deaf Mutism
- Nasal Sinus Cancer
- Urine Potassium Decreased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride