Home > Ranitidine > Narcotic abuse > Ranitidine and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Ranitidine cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 474 people who have side effects while taking Ranitidine from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ranitidine and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Ranitidine (latest outcomes from 1,001 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 45,692 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 470 people reported to have side effects when taking Ranitidine. Among them, 3 people (0.64%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Ranitidine when people have Narcotic abuse * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Ranitidine * :
|Narcotic abuse||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Ranitidine * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||66.67% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Ranitidine ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 33.33%)
- Imipramine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Tiagabine hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 33.33%)
- Benazepril hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Ranitidine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ranitidine and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Ranitidine
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- What are some known or reported side effects from a zantac overdose? especially long term side effects?
(Asked by a 1 year old boy who has Blank Stare, Diarrhoea Nos, Stools - Bloody, Skin Infection - Yeast, Choking When Eating, Eczema, Poor Peripheral Circulation, and takes Ranitidine)
My son was born preterm weighing in at 5lbs. During his time in the NICU the doctors diagnosed him with acid reflux and started him on Ranitidine. One day prior to him leaving the NICU I was given a script to be filled for at home use. The dosage was suppose to be .375ml but instead the pharmacy fil ...
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Gastritis, and takes Omeprazole, Ranitidine)
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- I am taking omeprazole and ranitidine for acid reflux both seem to be giving me side effects fatigue, dizziness
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, IBS, and takes Omeprazole, Ranitidine)
I took esomoprazole ( nexium ) 20 mg for acid reflux for thirteen days but felt so unwell side effects fatigue and feeling very unsteady and disoriented , not all the time but enough to make me want to stop taking it. It had however diminished my cough and sore throat caused by the reflux. My gastro ...
More questions for: Ranitidine, Narcotic abuse
More reviews for: Ranitidine, Narcotic abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Fetzima, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Loratadine, Seroquel, Lamotrigine, Clonazepam, Baclofen, Levaquin, Oxycontin for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Acid Reflux, Nervous System Disorder, Allergic Cough, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder, Pain - Back, Chronic Bronchitis, Crps. The patient has Pulse Abnormal, Shakes, Fever, Chills, Chest Tightness, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Cough, Weakness
Comments: I just had surgery on my left calf 11/03/14 and the infection disease center called today and said I had NOCARDIA growth.
- A study of side effects of Ranitidine for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Joint Pain
Comments: stiffness and pain in the hips,pain on the right side
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Prostate Examination Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Heroin Abuse. The patient has Low Thyroid, Heroin Abuse
Comments: have been on this drug since early 70"s. have not used since 1989. stayed on methadone for my security.
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy for a patient with Constipation, Acid Reflux, Multiple Allergies. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Comments: I am wondering if these drugs could possible contribute to high blood pressure.
- A study of drug interactions between Tavist Allergy/sinus/headache, Testosterone, Aspirin, Plavix, Lorazepam, Ranitidine, Prednisone, Tamsulosin, Percocet, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Percocet for a patient with Sinus Congestion, Muscle Weakness, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Anxiety, Gerd, Copd, Bph. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Low Back Pain, Indigestion, Sleeplessness, Muscle Weakness, Hematuria, Abdominal Pain Lower
Comments: Has had right upper lobectomy
Insertion of stent for abdominal aortic aneurysm
Both procedures within 10 months
More related studies for: Ranitidine, Narcotic abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.