Rapaflo and Gout - from FDA reports
Gout is reported only by a few people who take Rapaflo. We study 1,918 people who have side effects while taking Rapaflo from FDA. Among them, 4 have Gout. Find out below who they are, when they have Gout and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
1,918 people reported to have side effects when taking Rapaflo.
Among them, 4 people (0.21%) have Gout
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Rapaflo when people have Gout *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gout when taking Rapaflo *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gout when taking Rapaflo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer (2 people, 50.00%)
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased (1 person, 25.00%)
- Enlarged Prostate (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xtandi (1 person, 25.00%)
- Tamsulosin (1 person, 25.00%)
- Niaspan (1 person, 25.00%)
- Lupron Depot (1 person, 25.00%)
- Cialis (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (1 person, 25.00%)
- Muscle Aches (1 person, 25.00%)
- Heart Rate Decreased (1 person, 25.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 25.00%)
- Chest Pain (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gout when taking Rapaflo?
Rapaflo has active ingredients of silodosin. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Rapaflo 2,183 users)
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, gout, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 24,782 Gout patients).