Review: could Rapaflo cause Pain - muscles (Muscle aches)?
Summary: Pain - muscles is found among people who take Rapaflo, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Enlarged prostate.
We study 805 people who have side effects while taking Rapaflo from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Pain - muscles. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - muscles and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Rapaflo and have Pain - muscles >>>
Rapaflo has active ingredients of silodosin. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from 935 Rapaflo users)
Pain - muscles
Pain - muscles (muscle pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 73,516 Pain - muscles patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 805 people reported to have side effects when taking Rapaflo. Among them, 13 people (1.61%) have Pain - Muscles.
Time on Rapaflo when people have Pain - muscles * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - muscles||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Rapaflo * :
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||80.00% |
Severity of Pain - muscles when taking Rapaflo ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain - muscles ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (5 people, 38.46%)
- Prostatomegaly (2 people, 15.38%)
- Erectile dysfunction (1 people, 7.69%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (1 people, 7.69%)
- Total cholesterol (1 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (2 people, 15.38%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 7.69%)
- Celebrex (1 people, 7.69%)
- Carvedilol (1 people, 7.69%)
- Norvasc (1 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Muscles while taking Rapaflo?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Rapaflo and have Pain - Muscles
- support group for people who take Rapaflo
- support group for people who have Pain - Muscles
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Rapaflo, Tribenzor for a 67-year old man with Acid Reflux, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Nuvaring, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal for a 24-year old woman with Vitamin D, Birth Control, Functional Dyspepsia, Mood Disorder. The patient has Ear Pain, Pressure Sore, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Pain, Headache, Lightheadedness, Fatigue, Pressure Sore, Spaced Out
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Piroxicam, Ciprofloxacin for a 27-year old woman with Flu, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Myalgia, Cough, Syncope Vasovagal
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Muscle Pain (muscle pain)
Recent Rapaflo related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.