Home > Rapaflo > Pain - muscles > Rapaflo and Pain - muscles
Review: could Rapaflo cause Pain - muscles (Muscle aches)?
We study 799 people who have side effects while taking Rapaflo from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Pain - muscles. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - muscles and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Rapaflo and have Pain - muscles >>>
Rapaflo (latest outcomes from 927 users) has active ingredients of silodosin. It is often used in enlarged prostate.
Pain - muscles
Pain - muscles (muscle pain) (latest reports from 505,148 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 799 people reported to have side effects when taking Rapaflo. Among them, 13 people (1.63%) have Pain - Muscles.
Time on Rapaflo when people have Pain - muscles * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - muscles||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Rapaflo * :
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||80.00% |
Severity of Pain - muscles when taking Rapaflo ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain - muscles ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (5 people, 38.46%)
- Prostatomegaly (2 people, 15.38%)
- Erectile dysfunction (1 people, 7.69%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (1 people, 7.69%)
- Total cholesterol (1 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (2 people, 15.38%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 7.69%)
- Celebrex (1 people, 7.69%)
- Carvedilol (1 people, 7.69%)
- Norvasc (1 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Muscles while taking Rapaflo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rapaflo and have Pain - Muscles
- support group for people who take Rapaflo
- support group for people who have Pain - Muscles
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rapaflo, Pain - muscles
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Silodosin and gynecomastia
By accident, I forgot to take my Rapaflo for over ten days. My breast itching, associated with doctor-diagnosed gynecomastia, went away dramatically.
I stopped taking it as if this day.
More reviews for: Rapaflo, Pain - muscles
On eHealthMe, Rapaflo (silodosin) is often used for enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions Rapaflo is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Rapaflo used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Rapaflo, Pain - muscles
Recent Rapaflo related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Rapaflo, Pain - muscles
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg