Review: could Rapaflo cause Testicular pain?
Summary: Testicular pain is reported only by a few people who take Rapaflo.
We study 801 people who have side effects while taking Rapaflo from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Testicular pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Testicular pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Rapaflo and have Testicular pain >>>
Rapaflo has active ingredients of silodosin. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Rapaflo 930 users)
Testicular pain (pain in testes) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, hair loss, pain, high blood pressure, erection problems.(latest reports from Testicular pain 1,372 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 801 people reported to have side effects when taking Rapaflo. Among them, 3 people (0.37%) have Testicular Pain.
Time on Rapaflo when people have Testicular pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Testicular pain||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Testicular pain when taking Rapaflo * :
|Testicular pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33% |
Severity of Testicular pain when taking Rapaflo ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Testicular pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Testicular pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Testicular pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostatic pain (1 people, 33.33%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bph (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bpd (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prostatitis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Proton pump inhibitor (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nexium (1 people, 33.33%)
- H2 inhibitor (1 people, 33.33%)
- Finasteride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Cipro (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Testicular Pain while taking Rapaflo?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rapaflo and have Testicular Pain
- support group for people who take Rapaflo
- support group for people who have Testicular Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- E.d. medication with rapaflo
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Rapaflo And ED Medication, and takes Rapaflo)
Is there an ED medication that can be taken with Rapaflo ? I see that Viagra, Cialis, etc., have an affect when taken with Rapaflo. Any info on this ?
More questions for: Rapaflo, Testicular pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Teatical adnoma was told i had testicular cancer until doctor said i did not
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Testicle Lump, Testicular Pain, and takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
I was told by a Doctor that I had Testicula cancer and he set up surgery right away. I was preped and ready to go into the surgery room and I had to ask my surgen a quick question regarding the surgery he called it an orchietomy and I asked him so you are going to cut me open and remove the Tumor ? He said nonono you have cancer untill I tell you you do not and said he was going to (LOP) cut the testicaal off and get rid of the tumor. I went nuts and said no way not my testical no no no it is my cancer and I will not remove my Testical. He saw how up set I was and said you are not ready for this today mybe at the end of the week and let me off the table right then and there. No way I was going to have my balls cut off not now or ever. I will make this Quick my girlfriend was sick over my disision she know what was going to happen to me since she worked for a group of Urologest and went to one of her doctors and told him. Out of the goodness of his heart he agreed to put me under and take a biopcy of the Tumor and as I was under have some one run and I mean run it to the Lab and see what kind of cancer it was and Guess what it was an adnoma and he removed just the tumer and what ever margin was needed and YES I have my BALLS and am very happy so you see say all you want but there are some great Doctors in Las Vegas. But I just had to Try I would of never of handled my ball loped off no way. But found out that if it was cancer my girlfriend was going to sign the paper to have the Doctor do what he had to do. Butt they had me under. LOL But I am very attached to my balls and would never beable to make that disision. Thanks you all Had to share that. Would love to know if it was from somthing I did scary. Good Luck to all of you wit this bad scar.
- Silodosin and gynecomastia
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Gynecomastia, and takes Rapaflo)
By accident, I forgot to take my Rapaflo for over ten days. My breast itching, associated with doctor-diagnosed gynecomastia, went away dramatically.
I stopped taking it as if this day.
More reviews for: Rapaflo, Testicular pain
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Shortly after completing a course of valacyclovir for shingles along with ibuprofen for the accompanying pain, I began feeling mild testicular pain in my left testicle which is the side that was affected by the shingles. I still have some residual nerve pain on the areas where the rash was but the r ...
- within the last six months I have experienced achy joints and muscles. My scalp breaks out in a rash I have itchy spots on chest and upper abdomen. My B-12 is low and white blood count was low. I had one doctor treat me for one month for Lyme disease with no help, and I have a lot of the side effect ...
- I feel more phlegm is created on my upper chest (near the throat), especially after I started Rapaflo about a week ago (could be a coincidence only that I feel more phlegm now with Rapaflo). I also easily get tired easily now. Phlegm is sticky and not easily spit out.
- I have has arthroscopic procedures on nothing my right knee and right neck. I have also been through a greaty deal of MRI's, injections in my hip, illiac crest, knee, and in the SI joint.
It has been 5 months since the hip surgery and 15 months since the knee surgery. I alao suffer from lower ba ...
- I started the Rapaflo in about mid November. Then I was put on Levaquin about 3 weeks later for a urinary infection; I took one tablet and within a few hours noticed burning of feet, then later warmth in legs, and within a few hours had terrible cramps in my legs. Immediately stopped Levaquin. I per ...
More related studies for: Rapaflo, Testicular pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.