Home > Rapaflo > Testicular pain > Rapaflo and Testicular pain
Review: could Rapaflo cause Testicular pain?
We study 799 people who have side effects while taking Rapaflo from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Testicular pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Testicular pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Rapaflo and have Testicular pain >>>
Rapaflo (latest outcomes from 929 users) has active ingredients of silodosin. It is often used in enlarged prostate.
Testicular pain (pain in testes) (latest reports from 7,730 patients) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, hair loss, pain, high blood pressure, erection problems.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 799 people reported to have side effects when taking Rapaflo. Among them, 3 people (0.38%) have Testicular Pain.
Time on Rapaflo when people have Testicular pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Testicular pain||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Testicular pain when taking Rapaflo * :
|Testicular pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33% |
Severity of Testicular pain when taking Rapaflo ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Testicular pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Testicular pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Testicular pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostatic pain (1 people, 33.33%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bph (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bpd (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prostatitis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Proton pump inhibitor (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nexium (1 people, 33.33%)
- H2 inhibitor (1 people, 33.33%)
- Finasteride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Cipro (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Testicular Pain while taking Rapaflo?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rapaflo and have Testicular Pain
- support group for people who take Rapaflo
- support group for people who have Testicular Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- E.d. medication with rapaflo
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Rapaflo And ED Medication, and takes Rapaflo)
Is there an ED medication that can be taken with Rapaflo ? I see that Viagra, Cialis, etc., have an affect when taken with Rapaflo. Any info on this ?
More questions for: Rapaflo, Testicular pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Teatical adnoma was told i had testicular cancer until doctor said i did not
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Testicle Lump, Testicular Pain, and takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
I was told by a Doctor that I had Testicula cancer and he set up surgery right away. I was preped and ready to go into the surgery room and I had to ask my surgen a quick question regarding the surgery he called it an orchietomy and I asked him so you are going to cut me open and remove the Tumor ? ...
- Silodosin and gynecomastia
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Gynecomastia, and takes Rapaflo)
By accident, I forgot to take my Rapaflo for over ten days. My breast itching, associated with doctor-diagnosed gynecomastia, went away dramatically.
I stopped taking it as if this day.
More reviews for: Rapaflo, Testicular pain
- A study of drug interactions between Rapaflo, Divalproex, Vimpat, Finasteride for a patient with BPH, Petit Mal Seizure. The patient has Bph
Comments: Small Prostate cancer in addition to BPH
- A study of drug interactions between Rapaflo, Finasteride for a patient with BPH. The patient has Drooling
Comments: Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might have been slight with Rapaflo.
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Valacyclovir for a patient with Pain, Shingles. The patient has Testicular Pain
Comments: Shortly after completing a course of valacyclovir for shingles along with ibuprofen for the accompanying pain, I began feeling mild testicular pain in my left testicle which is the side that was affected by the shingles. I still have some residual nerve pain on the areas where the rash was but the r ...
- A study of side effects of Minocycline Hydrochloride for a patient with Rosacea. The patient has Chills (felling of cold), Testicular Pain (pain in testes)
Comments: chills are intermediate
- A study of side effects of Prilosec for a patient with Reflux Gastritis. The patient has Testicular Pain (pain in testes)
Comments: testicular contraction prostatodynia burning in perineum
More related studies for: Rapaflo, Testicular pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (8 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (30 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)