Rapaflo and Testicular pain - from FDA reports
Testicular pain is reported only by a few people who take Rapaflo. We study 2,007 people who have side effects while taking Rapaflo from FDA. Among them, 3 have Testicular pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Testicular pain and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
2,007 people reported to have side effects when taking Rapaflo.
Among them, 3 people (0.15%) have Testicular pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Rapaflo when people have Testicular pain *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Testicular pain when taking Rapaflo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation (1 person, 33.33%)
- Supplementation Therapy (1 person, 33.33%)
- Routine Health Maintenance (1 person, 33.33%)
- Prostatic Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (1 person, 33.33%)
- Multivitamin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Lupron Depot (1 person, 33.33%)
- Avodart (1 person, 33.33%)
- Amlodipine (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (1 person, 33.33%)
- Neuralgia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hot Flush (1 person, 33.33%)
- Facial Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Agitation (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Testicular pain when taking Rapaflo?
- Check symptoms - is testicular pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTesticular pain and drugs with ingredients of silodosin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTesticular pain and Rapaflo from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rapaflo has active ingredients of silodosin. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Rapaflo 2,275 users)
Testicular pain (pain in testes) has been reported by people with hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,418 Testicular pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Rapafloa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Testicular painTesticular pain
Could your condition cause Testicular painTesticular pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Gone over numerous lab studies of Suboxone, Buprenorphine, Naloxone, Subutex and every single one reports lab mice/rats and other lab rodents at every given dosage of Buprenorphine (no matter the form) are in a majority, stricken with LEYDIG CELL TUMORS...TESTICULAR CANCER! How then, is Leydig ...
User reviews to the study
Serious interaction between Coreg 6.25mg 2x day and 8.25mg Rapaflo 1x day after 1year plus.Loss of appetite, and inability to function mentally and physically for 5 weeks Lost 9 lbs. Doctors thought heart disease /stroke internist could not diagnose. Stopped taking Rapaflo by chance and ...
I am 31. I've had pain in my left testicle for 6 years. Two an half year ago I had a varicocelectomy, which developed a hypersensitivity in testicle and made my suffering worse. When symptoms get higher I take pregabalin. Once or twice a week. I went to heal myself from these symptoms.
Hello. I'm convinced that the Rapaflo i've been taking is causing a feeling of dizziness, blurred vision and at times diarhrea. I will stop it immediately. I also take almopodine for moderate HBP. I'm thinking about natural remedies or maybe Hytrin. Does anyone have any suggestions? i would ...