Review: could Raspberry ketone cause High blood pressure?
Summary: High blood pressure is reported only by a few people who take Raspberry ketone.
We study 73 people who have side effects while taking Raspberry ketone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Raspberry ketone and have High blood pressure >>>
Raspberry Ketone has active ingredients of red raspberry. It is often used in weight abnormal. (latest outcomes from 175 Raspberry Ketone users)
High blood pressure
High blood pressure has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 329,841 High blood pressure patients)
On Mar, 20, 2015: 73 people reported to have side effects when taking Raspberry ketone. Among them, 1 people (1.37%) has High Blood Pressure.
Time on Raspberry ketone when people have High blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have High blood pressure when taking Raspberry ketone * :
|High blood pressure||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have High blood pressure when taking Raspberry ketone * :
|High blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of High blood pressure when taking Raspberry ketone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from High blood pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of raspberry ketone and high blood pressure on
Do you have High Blood Pressure while taking Raspberry Ketone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Raspberry ketone and have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Raspberry ketone
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Naproxen for a 49-year old woman with Abdominal Pain. The patient has Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- A study of side effects of Meclizine for a 38-year old woman with Motion Sickness. The patient has Blood Pressure Increased, Vomiting Of Medication, Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 68-year old woman with Flu. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Mydriacyl for a 38-year old woman with Eye Exam - Standard. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Qsymia, Fetzima for a 46-year old man with Weight Loss, Depression. The patient has Tremor, Confusion, Dialated Pupils, Diaphoresis, Palpation, Insomnia, Hypertension
Recent Raspberry ketone related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.