Review: could Raspberry ketone cause Pain?
Summary: there is no Pain reported by people who take Raspberry ketone yet.
We study 73 people who have side effects while taking Raspberry ketone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Raspberry ketone and have Pain >>>
Raspberry ketone has active ingredients of red raspberry. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from 175 Raspberry ketone users)
Pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 292,223 Pain patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of raspberry ketone and pain on
Do you have Pain while taking Raspberry Ketone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Raspberry ketone
- support group for people who have Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prevacid, Aredia, Herceptin for a 47-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin, Floxin for a 58-year old man with Pneumonia. The patient has Gait Disturbance, Fatigue, Not Breathing, Cataract, Peripheral Neuropathy, Bedridden, Pain, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a 34-year old man with Adhd. The patient has Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 47-year old man with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain, Ear Congestion, Sinus Infection (inflammation of sinus), Fever
Recent Raspberry ketone related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.