Reclast and Tooth extraction - from FDA reports
Tooth extraction is found among people who take Reclast, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Simvastatin, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Tooth extraction with Reclast. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,042 people who have side effects when taking Reclast from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
11,042 people reported to have side effects when taking Reclast.
Among them, 115 people (1.04%) have Tooth extraction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Reclast when people have Tooth extraction *:
- < 1 month: 58.06 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 16.13 %
- 2 - 5 years: 22.58 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.23 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tooth extraction when taking Reclast *:
- female: 95.41 %
- male: 4.59 %
Age of people who have Tooth extraction when taking Reclast *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 1.79 %
- 50-59: 8.93 %
- 60+: 89.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 6.09%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 4.35%)
- Senile Osteoporosis (4 people, 3.48%)
- Pain (4 people, 3.48%)
- Depression (2 people, 1.74%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin (13 people, 11.30%)
- Prilosec (11 people, 9.57%)
- Fosamax (11 people, 9.57%)
- Gabapentin (7 people, 6.09%)
- Clonazepam (7 people, 6.09%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tooth Disorder (25 people, 21.74%)
- Dental Caries (21 people, 18.26%)
- Tooth Fracture (19 people, 16.52%)
- Tooth Abscess (17 people, 14.78%)
- Aseptic Necrosis (17 people, 14.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tooth extraction when taking Reclast?
- Check symptoms - is tooth extraction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTooth extraction and drugs with ingredients of zoledronic acid.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTooth extraction and Reclast from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Reclast has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Reclast 11,299 users)
Tooth extraction has been reported by people with metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, breast cancer, pain (latest reports from 13,100 Tooth extraction patients).
Browse all side effects of Reclasta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Tooth extractionTooth extraction
Could your condition cause Tooth extractionTooth extraction
What would happen?
Questions to the study
It has been recommended that I get the drug reclast for osteopenia. I have low liver function. I go to the gym three times each week and do weight exercises and walking. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. Because of my age (76) and the fact that I have precancerous esophagus, I have been told ...
I had the Reclast i.v. done in September of this year and now for the past couple of months, I've been dealing with sinusitis, congestion, sinus headache off & on and to top it off, have had a head cold twice in the last month. Wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue... And if so, how ...
User reviews to the study
I couple of years ago I had the last two days in my upper extracted, The two canine teeth. Over time, until now, I've experienced a major weight loss apparently due to poor appetite. I'm at about 210 pounds now down from 260 years ago. It's just now I'm thinking that the extraction and ...