Remeron soltab and Hepatic function abnormal - from FDA reports
Hepatic function abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Remeron Soltab. We study 189 people who have side effects while taking Remeron soltab from FDA. Among them, 1 have Hepatic function abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatic function abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 02, 2017
189 people reported to have side effects when taking Remeron soltab.
Among them, 1 person (0.53%) has Hepatic function abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hepatic function abnormal when taking Remeron soltab *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swelling (1 person, 100.00%)
- Peripheral Swelling (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Mental Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hepatic function abnormal when taking Remeron soltab?
- Check symptoms - is hepatic function abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHepatic function abnormal and drugs with ingredients of mirtazapine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHepatic function abnormal and Remeron soltab from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Remeron soltab has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Remeron soltab 242 users)
Hepatic function abnormal
Hepatic function abnormal has been reported by people with high blood pressure, preventive health care, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatic neoplasm malignant, hyperlipidaemia (latest reports from 23,866 Hepatic function abnormal patients).