Review: could Remeron cause Articulation deficiency (Speech disorders)?
Summary: Articulation deficiency is reported only by a few people who take Remeron.
We study 12,149 people who have side effects while taking Remeron from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Articulation deficiency and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Remeron and have Articulation deficiency >>>
Remeron has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 12,856 Remeron users)
Articulation deficiency has been reported by people with asthma, high blood cholesterol, bipolar i disorder, major depression, depression. (latest reports)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 12,146 people reported to have side effects when taking Remeron. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Articulation Deficiency.
Time on Remeron when people have Articulation deficiency * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Articulation deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Articulation deficiency when taking Remeron * :
|Articulation deficiency||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Articulation deficiency when taking Remeron * :
|Articulation deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Articulation deficiency when taking Remeron ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Articulation deficiency||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Articulation deficiency ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bipolar i disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression - major (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Depakote (1 people, 100.00%)
- Paxil (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of remeron and articulation deficiency on
Do you have Articulation Deficiency while taking Remeron?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Remeron and have Articulation Deficiency
- support group for people who take Remeron
- support group for people who have Articulation Deficiency
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a 21-year old man with Depression. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a 71-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Fluid Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Mirtazapine, Phenytoin, Pantoprazole for a 37-year old man with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Epilepsy, Vomiting Blood. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Vomiting, Seizures, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety, Depression, Alcohol Abuse
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a 27-year old man with Depression.
Recent Remeron related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Mirtazapine, Fentanyl-75 for a 62-year old woman who has Generalised Torsion Dystonia Pain Relief
- Comparions of Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine, Sertraline for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Panic Attacks, Anxiety,
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Lamictal, Lexapro, Prozac, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Buspar, Celexa, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Major Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.