Review: could Remeron cause Migraine?
Summary: Migraine is found among people who take Remeron, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Nexium, and have Pain.
We study 12,149 people who have side effects while taking Remeron from FDA and social media. Among them, 121 have Migraine. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraine and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Remeron and have Migraine >>>
Remeron has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 12,856 Remeron users)
Migraine (headache) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 51,775 Migraine patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: 12,149 people reported to have side effects when taking Remeron. Among them, 121 people (1.00%) have Migraine.
Time on Remeron when people have Migraine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Migraine when taking Remeron * :
Age of people who have Migraine when taking Remeron * :
Severity of Migraine when taking Remeron ** :
How people recovered from Migraine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (34 people, 28.10%)
- Depression (16 people, 13.22%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (15 people, 12.40%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 7.44%)
- Migraine (8 people, 6.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (48 people, 39.67%)
- Neurontin (46 people, 38.02%)
- Seroquel (39 people, 32.23%)
- Oxycontin (38 people, 31.40%)
- Ativan (38 people, 31.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of remeron and migraine on
Do you have Migraine while taking Remeron?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Remeron and have Migraine
- support group for people who take Remeron
- support group for people who have Migraine
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Paxil for a 27-year old woman with Shock - Cardiogenic. The patient has Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Clonazepam, Remeron, Effexor Xr for a 59-year old woman with Psychotic, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Tooth Discoloration
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Zanaflex, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100, Remeron for a 29-year old woman with Depression, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition.
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Symbicort, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ritalin, Effexor Xr, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam for a 43-year old woman with Acute Upper Airway Obstruction, High Blood Pressure, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Recent Remeron related drug comparison:
- Comparions of REMERON, CELEXA, LEXAPRO for a 49-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Remeron, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Mirtazapine, Fentanyl-75 for a 62-year old woman who has Generalised Torsion Dystonia Pain Relief
- Comparions of Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine, Sertraline for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Panic Attacks, Anxiety,
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Lamictal, Lexapro, Prozac, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.