Home > Remicade > Acute psychosis > Remicade and Acute psychosis
Review: could Remicade cause Acute psychosis?
We study 85,082 people who have side effects while taking Remicade from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Acute psychosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Acute psychosis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Remicade and have Acute psychosis >>>
Remicade (latest outcomes from 85,483 users) has active ingredients of infliximab. It is often used in crohn's disease.
Acute psychosis (period of mentally unstable behaviour) (latest reports from 5,181 patients) has been reported by people with depression, schizophrenia, pain, psychotic disorder, hiv infection.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 85,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Remicade. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Acute Psychosis.
Time on Remicade when people have Acute psychosis * :
Gender of people who have Acute psychosis when taking Remicade * :
|Acute psychosis||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Acute psychosis when taking Remicade * :
|Acute psychosis||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Acute psychosis when taking Remicade ** :
How people recovered from Acute psychosis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sedation (2 people, 66.67%)
- Crohn's disease (2 people, 66.67%)
- Contraception (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Colitis ulcerative (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Asacol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Acetaminophen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Propofol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Alfentanil (2 people, 66.67%)
- Mercaptopurine (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acute Psychosis while taking Remicade?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Remicade and have Acute Psychosis
- support group for people who take Remicade
- support group for people who have Acute Psychosis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Remicade, Acute psychosis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I got acute psychosis from 60mg oxycontin
I hate the new oxys with glue! Thanks to big brother! I got off 25 mg of methadone after 2 years and took oxys for two days then took subutex and was fine. then a few days later I took oxys for ten days straight and when I got off I was in psychosis for 3 weeks and ended up in three mental hospitals ...
More reviews for: Remicade, Acute psychosis
On eHealthMe, Remicade (infliximab) is often used for crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions Remicade is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Remicade used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Remicade, Acute psychosis
Recent Remicade related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Remicade, Acute psychosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab
- Bromfed Dm