Home > Remicade > Chest injury > Remicade and Chest injury
Review: could Remicade cause Chest injury?
We study 85,073 people who have side effects while taking Remicade from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Chest injury. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest injury and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Remicade and have Chest injury >>>
Remicade (latest outcomes from 85,475 users) has active ingredients of infliximab. It is often used in crohn's disease.
Chest injury (latest reports from 2,003 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Aug, 21, 2014: 85,066 people reported to have side effects when taking Remicade. Among them, 2 people (0.00%) have Chest Injury. They amount to 0.10% of all the 1,998 people who have Chest Injury on eHealthMe.
Time on Remicade when people have Chest injury * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest injury||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Chest injury when taking Remicade * :
|Chest injury||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Chest injury when taking Remicade * :
|Chest injury||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||85.71%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29% |
Severity of Chest injury when taking Remicade ** :
How people recovered from Chest injury ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 100.00%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (2 people, 100.00%)
- Psoriasis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Novolog (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lantus (2 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Injury while taking Remicade?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Remicade and have Chest Injury
- group for people who take Remicade
- group for people who have Chest Injury
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 hours ago):
breast cancer tumor removed just prior to Remicade start. Desipramine possible cause of new breast lump (not yet diagnosed).
From this study (1 week ago):
Extended remicade every 2 months now 5 vials. Had me stop methetrexate liver enlarged.
Over due for remicade infusion and experiencing extreme
Fatigue, loss appetite, slept 4days didn't eat or drink or wake up confused state of mind.
Went to emergency did X-rays, cat scan, stomache and head. Said I have fluid in stomach, toxins and gas. No biopsy done but diagnosed it as cirrhosis of the liver. I did in past drink a lot of
Light beer but wean off per dr instructions.
They put me on oxygen at home, still very fatigued, extreme pain in joints and stomache, now when I sleep I have FOAM bubbling from mouth.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Last few days I've had a large build up of phlegm in my lungs and a lot of caughing. Wheezing that won't go away. Started Remicade 2 months ago.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Remicade, Chest injury
More reviews for: Remicade, Chest injury
On eHealthMe, Remicade (infliximab) is often used for crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions Remicade is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Remicade used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Metformin for a 40-year old man who has Diabetic Nephropathy (8 seconds ago)
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (4 minutes ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (9 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (1 hour ago)
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Enterobius Vermicularis