Home > Remicade > Dermoid cyst > Remicade and Dermoid cyst
Review: could Remicade cause Dermoid cyst?
We study 85,082 people who have side effects while taking Remicade from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Dermoid cyst. Find out below who they are, when they have Dermoid cyst and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Remicade and have Dermoid cyst >>>
Remicade (latest outcomes from 85,483 users) has active ingredients of infliximab. It is often used in crohn's disease.
Dermoid cyst (an abnormal growth (teratoma) containing epidermis, hair follicles, and sebaceous glands) (latest reports from 1,554 patients) has been reported by people with acne, multiple myeloma, birth control, metastases to bone, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 85,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Remicade. Among them, 12 people (0.01%) have Dermoid Cyst.
Time on Remicade when people have Dermoid cyst * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dermoid cyst||40.00%||0.00%||60.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Dermoid cyst when taking Remicade * :
|Dermoid cyst||76.67%||23.33% |
Age of people who have Dermoid cyst when taking Remicade * :
|Dermoid cyst||0.00%||0.00%||3.45%||3.45%||89.66%||0.00%||3.45%||0.00% |
Severity of Dermoid cyst when taking Remicade ** :
How people recovered from Dermoid cyst ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (12 people, 100.00%)
- Psoriasis (5 people, 41.67%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (5 people, 41.67%)
- Clostridial infection (2 people, 16.67%)
- Colitis ulcerative (2 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisolone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Adalimumab (12 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone tab (7 people, 58.33%)
- Enbrel (5 people, 41.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dermoid Cyst while taking Remicade?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Remicade and have Dermoid Cyst
- support group for people who take Remicade
- support group for people who have Dermoid Cyst
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Remicade, Dermoid cyst
More reviews for: Remicade, Dermoid cyst
On eHealthMe, Remicade (infliximab) is often used for crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions Remicade is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Remicade used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Remicade, Dermoid cyst
Recent Remicade related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Remicade, Dermoid cyst
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (20 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (36 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (22 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Post Procedural Pain
- Trilipix (abbott Labs) Eq 135mg Fenofibric Acid
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Extract