Home > Remicade > Lip swelling > Remicade and Lip swelling
Review: could Remicade cause Lip swelling?
We study 85,082 people who have side effects while taking Remicade from FDA and social media. Among them, 122 have Lip swelling. Find out below who they are, when they have Lip swelling and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Remicade and have Lip swelling >>>
Remicade (latest outcomes from 85,483 users) has active ingredients of infliximab. It is often used in crohn's disease.
Lip swelling (latest reports from 39,305 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 85,082 people reported to have side effects when taking Remicade. Among them, 122 people (0.14%) have Lip Swelling.
Time on Remicade when people have Lip swelling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lip swelling||66.67%||20.83%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Lip swelling when taking Remicade * :
|Lip swelling||63.12%||36.88% |
Age of people who have Lip swelling when taking Remicade * :
|Lip swelling||0.00%||1.32%||19.30%||7.46%||22.37%||25.00%||12.28%||12.28% |
Severity of Lip swelling when taking Remicade ** :
How people recovered from Lip swelling ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (94 people, 77.05%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (58 people, 47.54%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (32 people, 26.23%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (30 people, 24.59%)
- Psoriasis (24 people, 19.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benadryl (32 people, 26.23%)
- Solu-medrol (27 people, 22.13%)
- Hydrocortisone (26 people, 21.31%)
- Prednisone (24 people, 19.67%)
- Methotrexate (24 people, 19.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lip Swelling while taking Remicade?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Remicade and have Lip Swelling
- support group for people who take Remicade
- support group for people who have Lip Swelling
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take pravastin while on remicade?
I have just started on Remicade and this drug scares the heck out of me! However it is being used as a last resort as no other medications were bring my ulcerative colitis under control I am very concerned about drug interactions and can't seem to get any straight answers from my doctor or the pha ...
- Remicade or ulcerative colitis causing joint pain?
Im also on mesalamine, 6 mp and trazadone. Ive had joint pain in elbow before but i realised it was caused by taking cortenema. I stoped the med and pain went away. After my first infusion of remicade (2days) i started with the knee, ankle, elbows , wrists and hands pain. The more i do. The worst ...
- I am experiencing myelodysplastic syndrome symptoms but it is said that it doesn't typically get diagnosed for people my age. although everything is spot on and i need to know whats wrong.
I have been doing remicade treatments for about four years now. Lately I have gotten a UTI, an I get random bruises every single day, I also get super tired, my body aches, and I get fevers for hours on end without them breaking. I have no idea whats wrong because this has never happened before but ...
- Does anyone know how to treat a swollen foot?
I have been on Remicade for 6 months and I am now i am thinking i am having side effects from this drug! My left foot swollen and very painful. Has anyone experienced any side effects like this?
- Can prolia cause side effects to tkr?
I had total knee replacements for both knees in 2011. The left knee turned out fair but the right never gave me any relief. In 2012 I was put on Remicade which helped my RA a great deal. Then a couple months ago I was given Prolia injection for my Osteoporosis. Two days later I experienced a lot of ...
- Does anyone take remicade for crohn's disease and have problems with kidney stones?
I have had kidney stones since I was in high school and was diagnosed with crohn's disease 3 years ago. I am having trouble with my treatments. The remicade leaves me so exhausted that it usually takes a good two days to recover. I have been on remicade since September 2010 and now receive double ...
- Ulcerative colitis and infertility female
I was diag. with UC at the age of 15. I am now 22 and my doctor says that I should start having a family now if I want children.
I am a college student and was not planning to have children until my career was in place most likely at age 28.
I have never stopped bleeding, thought it does slow ...
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause laryngitis
year long laryngitis
- My father was prescribed remicade for his osteoarthritis, and had severe negative reactions to it. does remicade cause a lot of nerve issues if taken for the wrong type of arthritis?
My father was prescribed Remicade and received some doses, resulting in severe nervous damage. My mother took my father to another doctor who conducted blood tests in which the results showed my father has osteoarthritis and not rheumatoid. How can a doctor prescribe Remicade before confirming the ...
- I started taking cymbalta and i am experiencing bad acne, weight gain, craving for carbs and sugar...is it related? or do i just need to get control of myself? thanks
More questions for: Remicade, Lip swelling
More reviews for: Remicade, Lip swelling
On eHealthMe, Remicade (infliximab) is often used for crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions Remicade is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Remicade used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Remicade, Lip swelling
Recent Remicade related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cimzia, Simponi, Remicade, Humira, Enbrel for a 40-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Xeljanz, Remicade for a 30-year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Methotrexate, Enbrel, Remicade for a 24-year old man who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel, Simponi, Cimzia, Remicade for a 35-year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Orencia, Remicade, Actemra, Xeljanz, Imuran for a 66-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Remicade, Rituxan for a 70-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Enbrel, Humira, Remicade for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Methotrexate, Remicade for a 41-year old woman who has Spondylolysis
- Comparions of Thalomid, Mesalamine, Colchicine, Remicade for a 26-year old man who has Behcet's Syndrome
- Comparions of Rituxan, Remicade for a 72-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Remicade, Lip swelling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Acne Cosmetica
- Urination Difficulty With Flow
- Endometrial Cancer
- Respiratory Sighs