Home > Remicade > Liver function test abnormal > Remicade and Liver function test abnormal
Review: could Remicade cause Liver function test abnormal?
We study 85,073 people who have side effects while taking Remicade from FDA and social media. Among them, 337 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function test abnormal and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Remicade and have Liver function test abnormal >>>
Remicade (latest outcomes from 85,475 users) has active ingredients of infliximab. It is often used in crohn's disease.
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal (latest reports from 120,980 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 85,067 people reported to have side effects when taking Remicade. Among them, 337 people (0.40%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal.
Time on Remicade when people have Liver function test abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Liver function test abnormal||67.74%||16.13%||8.60%||2.15%||3.23%||2.15%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Remicade * :
|Liver function test abnormal||67.73%||32.27% |
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Remicade * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||2.22%||2.49%||6.09%||19.67%||17.73%||19.11%||32.69% |
Severity of Liver function test abnormal when taking Remicade ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Liver function test abnormal||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Liver function test abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (273 people, 81.01%)
- Crohn's disease (146 people, 43.32%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (51 people, 15.13%)
- Psoriasis (28 people, 8.31%)
- Hypertension (27 people, 8.01%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (225 people, 66.77%)
- Folic acid (124 people, 36.80%)
- Prednisone (99 people, 29.38%)
- Pentasa (70 people, 20.77%)
- Prednisolone (50 people, 14.84%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver Function Test Abnormal while taking Remicade?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Remicade and have Liver Function Test Abnormal
- group for people who take Remicade
- group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
Acne isn't severe in that it is vast, but what I do get is large spots that resemble whiteheads, but deep beneath the surface. They stick around for months without ever changing or coming to a head. Sometimes they itch.
My idea of severe weight gain: 25lbs in 6 weeks.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
breast cancer tumor removed just prior to Remicade start. Desipramine possible cause of new breast lump (not yet diagnosed).
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Extended remicade every 2 months now 5 vials. Had me stop methetrexate liver enlarged.
Over due for remicade infusion and experiencing extreme
Fatigue, loss appetite, slept 4days didn't eat or drink or wake up confused state of mind.
Went to emergency did X-rays, cat scan, stomache and head. Said I have fluid in stomach, toxins and gas. No biopsy done but diagnosed it as cirrhosis of the liver. I did in past drink a lot of
Light beer but wean off per dr instructions.
They put me on oxygen at home, still very fatigued, extreme pain in joints and stomache, now when I sleep I have FOAM bubbling from mouth.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Remicade, Liver function test abnormal
More reviews for: Remicade, Liver function test abnormal
On eHealthMe, Remicade (infliximab) is often used for crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions Remicade is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Remicade used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (47 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (56 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Depo-provera
- Stomach Upset and Latanoprost
- Warfarin and CoQ10
- Finasteride and Dry Mouth
- Atrial Fibrillation and Percocet
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Swelling Face
- Vitamin K Deficiency
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- E Lutein
- Sui Kan