Renagel and Dark circles under eyes - from FDA reports
Dark circles under eyes is reported only by a few people who take Renagel. We study 7,238 people who have side effects while taking Renagel from FDA. Among them, 1 have Dark circles under eyes. Find out below who they are, when they have Dark circles under eyes and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
7,238 people reported to have side effects when taking Renagel.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Dark circles under eyes
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dark circles under eyes when taking Renagel *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 100.00%)
- Growth Hormone Deficiency (1 person, 100.00%)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pataday (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nutropin Aq (1 person, 100.00%)
- Claritin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cinacalcet Hydrochloride (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skin Hypertrophy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ear Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Death (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dark circles under eyes when taking Renagel?
- Check symptoms - is dark circles under eyes caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDark circles under eyes and drugs with ingredients of sevelamer hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDark circles under eyes and Renagel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Renagel has active ingredients of sevelamer hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Renagel 7,259 users)
Dark circles under eyes
Dark circles under eyes has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hair loss, glaucoma, multiple sclerosis, growth of eyelashes (latest reports from 859 Dark circles under eyes patients).
Browse all side effects of Renagela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Dark circles under eyesDark circles under eyes
Could your condition cause Dark circles under eyesDark circles under eyes
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My son has obsessive thoughts. The symptoms get unbearable at the same time he gets dark circles under his eyes. I can always see how his mood changes because the dark circles are there. Is there a connection between the dark circles under his eyes and his obsessive thoughts? what can I do to ...
I am a female who has been taking TravatanZ for three years and have dark discoloration areas under both eyes( the right eye worse than the left). The areas are patchy due to a solution I was prescribed, by a demotologist , which worked for a while but became ineffective. I now use a ...
User reviews to the study
Hi guys, does anyone have any solutions to getting your skin (under the eyes and face in general) in better condition? I've been taking finasteride for 2 years and have noticed how sunken and un-elastic my facial skin has become. I have also noticed cellulite on my abdomen also. In short, ...
i was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in 2013, and it took my kidneys. I am on PD at home. Worked until January of this year and have not felt good since. Low, low blood pressure. I feel blessed that this site exists.