Restasis and Lymphocytic lymphoma - from FDA reports
Lymphocytic lymphoma is reported only by a few people who take Restasis. We study 16,014 people who have side effects while taking Restasis from FDA. Among them, 4 have Lymphocytic lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Lymphocytic lymphoma and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
16,014 people reported to have side effects when taking Restasis.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Lymphocytic lymphoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Restasis when people have Lymphocytic lymphoma *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Lymphocytic lymphoma when taking Restasis *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Lymphocytic lymphoma when taking Restasis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Supplementation Therapy (1 person, 25.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Nausea (1 person, 25.00%)
- Laxative Supportive Care (1 person, 25.00%)
- Herpes Zoster (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Plaquenil (1 person, 25.00%)
- Klonopin (1 person, 25.00%)
- Enbrel (1 person, 25.00%)
- Enalapril Maleate (1 person, 25.00%)
- Cardizem (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Lacrimation Increased (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hair Loss (1 person, 25.00%)
- Eye Irritation (1 person, 25.00%)
- Eye Discharge (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lymphocytic lymphoma when taking Restasis?
- Check symptoms - is lymphocytic lymphoma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLymphocytic lymphoma and drugs with ingredients of cyclosporine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLymphocytic lymphoma and Restasis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Restasis has active ingredients of cyclosporine. It is often used in dry eyes. (latest outcomes from Restasis 16,369 users)
Lymphocytic lymphoma (immature lymphocytes (white blood cells) are found mostly in the lymph nodes) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 26,300 Lymphocytic lymphoma patients).
Browse all side effects of Restasisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Lymphocytic lymphomaLymphocytic lymphoma
Could your condition cause Lymphocytic lymphomaLymphocytic lymphoma
What would happen?
Questions to the study
the top of head itch is so severe I feel like someone who is scratching from lice infection. I'd been taking Xarelto for about a month when I noticed the severe head itch. I've also had itch on back but nowhere near as severe as on head. I don't see any rash anywhere.
User reviews to the study
Sense of smell and taste has diminished over the past few years. I have been using restasis for several years. Wondering if there is a link. Anyone else have issues? Did senses come back after stopping restasis?
OMG... Is this for real? A year ago I had LASIK surgery to correct my vision and the doctor put me on Restasis. Now yesterday, out of nowhere I developed "huge" superior tear at 11:30 in my right eye. This had caused a detachment that required immediate surgery to save my vision.
I have had elevated eye pressures ever since I have been taking Restasis. I have been using this for 3 years. I have talked to my Optometrist about this. He didn't act to concerned, He has done special eye tests, and they are normal. I never had high pressures before taking this medication. I ...